Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What are you craving?

Posted by   + Show Post

Today I am only 5 weeks, and I want SPICY food. So right now at this exact moment, I am making hotwings. Haha!

How far along are you and what are you craving?

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
MelKGriffin
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Strawberry ice cream!

meg4763
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM

14 weeks.....1st trimester-KFC mashed potatoes...until the last time two weeks ago when they all of a sudden tasted nasty.  And for the past two weeks I have been craving and giving into a little country store's grilled chicken and onion sandwich! I just ate it an hr ago! :)

mem82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I wanted cherry juice like crazy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bflores28
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Fruit and pizza

goddiddlyumshis
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM
30 weeks and wanting a strawberry banana smoothie...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeanieBlue
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

My ddil is 28 weeks today! :-)  For the past 2 months, I've noticed her scarfing down oranges like there's no tomorrow!!! She goes through a bag of oranges in a week!! lol

Oh well, I guess oranges are a pretty healthy thing to crave so I got no complaints!! ;-)

When I was preggers with my oldest, I usually had a banana in one hand and a Hershey bar in the other! Nom...nom...nom... lol  It was mostly the bananas though. I could NOT get enough of them!! I'd grab a bunch of bananas when I'd get to the store and have them weighed and priced right away so I could start eating them while I was shopping!!

With my 2nd, you could usually find me hiding in a corner somewhere shoving a Snickers bar in my face! lol Yeaaaaa...I gained a bit of weight with him. hehe.. Haven't eaten a whole Snickers bar since he was born though...BLECH!!! lol

beckyaj110
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Ill be 6 weeks tomorrow and I mostly crave 3 things: stuffed crust bacon cheeseburger pizza (digorno), the chicken breast & mashed potatoes meal that hormel makes and blueberry muffins
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I'm not pregnant, but I'd love a shamrock shake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Oh man I LOVED oranges with my second also.

Quoting BeanieBlue:

My ddil is 28 weeks today! :-)  For the past 2 months, I've noticed her scarfing down oranges like there's no tomorrow!!! She goes through a bag of oranges in a week!! lol

Oh well, I guess oranges are a pretty healthy thing to crave so I got no complaints!! ;-)

When I was preggers with my oldest, I usually had a banana in one hand and a Hershey bar in the other! Nom...nom...nom... lol  It was mostly the bananas though. I could NOT get enough of them!! I'd grab a bunch of bananas when I'd get to the store and have them weighed and priced right away so I could start eating them while I was shopping!!

With my 2nd, you could usually find me hiding in a corner somewhere shoving a Snickers bar in my face! lol Yeaaaaa...I gained a bit of weight with him. hehe.. Haven't eaten a whole Snickers bar since he was born though...BLECH!!! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElliesMommyy
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I get the chicken wings from walmart in a bag, get some flour and season it with some creol, salt and pepper, fry my wings and get a big ziploc bag and pour some of Franks Buffalo sauce in it and put the wings in there and shake them up

Quoting 123MomAmy:

I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow, and I'm craving wings and Pizza Hut pizza! How do you make your wings? What kind of sauce do you use?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN