Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Today I am only 5 weeks, and I want SPICY food. So right now at this exact moment, I am making hotwings. Haha!

How far along are you and what are you craving?

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Replies (21-24):
123MomAmy
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Sounds delicious!

Quoting ElliesMommyy:

I get the chicken wings from walmart in a bag, get some flour and season it with some creol, salt and pepper, fry my wings and get a big ziploc bag and pour some of Franks Buffalo sauce in it and put the wings in there and shake them up

Quoting 123MomAmy:

I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow, and I'm craving wings and Pizza Hut pizza! How do you make your wings? What kind of sauce do you use?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Emilytrademark
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I craved spicy early on in mine, too :) I thought that meant it was a boy for sure (wrong) :)

BabyFruit Ticker
Emilytrademark
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I just had some jalapeno cajun chicken pasta - it might have been the best thing I've ever had lol!

BabyFruit Ticker
ElliesMommyy
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:31 PM

yeah with my DD I couldn't stand the smell of pizza or taste. and last night I wanted pizza, so we ordered some, I took one bite and now I can't even think of pizza.. Sooo I'm like hmmm, maybe I'm having a girl! Lol then after my 3rd trimester, I wanted pizza all the time

Quoting Emilytrademark:

I craved spicy early on in mine, too :) I thought that meant it was a boy for sure (wrong) :)

Savanna & Sergio 02/27/10
Eliana Leigh 09/23/10
TTC#2
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)