Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I crave the smell of fresh tires and new shoes...

And cleaning products. Idk if its a pregnancy thing, but I love these smells now. Reminds me of when my bestie used to eat dirt during her pregnancy. Anyone else pregnant and like to smell or eat weird stuff.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
Gemini_MomOfTwo
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Bleach and gas?? Good lord! Lol!

Quoting sparklebug86:

For me its bleach and gas :) When I get to that point, my iron is always very low!

sparklebug86
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:49 PM

my dr for that pregnancy thought it was the funniest/strangest thing he had ever heard, he felt the need to share it with his wife :( If you think thats weird, he told me that he had a patient who craved the taste of packaging peanuts so he told her she could eat the biodegradable ones. 

How was my smell craving worse than her food craving??

Quoting Gemini_MomOfTwo:

Bleach and gas?? Good lord! Lol!

Quoting sparklebug86:

For me its bleach and gas :) When I get to that point, my iron is always very low!

CafeMom Tickers

tuckermum
by Crysta on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Im wierd but one of my favorite smells are tires lol. (not pregnant) when I was pregnant I craved the smell of suave strawberry shampoo lol
mem82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Lol
KatieFlower
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:06 PM

pine sol alwasy smells good but i just get a scent as its filling and i dont breathe it in, just smell it far away for a minute.

i love them smell of freshly opened ben 10 action figures in particular

Gemini_MomOfTwo
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Ben 10 figures? Lol. God thats specific, I know my habit is weird but I dont care. Guilty pleasures.

Quoting KatieFlower:

pine sol alwasy smells good but i just get a scent as its filling and i dont breathe it in, just smell it far away for a minute.

i love them smell of freshly opened ben 10 action figures in particular

groversbabe
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

You ppl need to stop smelling all this stuff it not good for you or your babies. you all need to speak with your doctor about all this. it not safe at all

beckyaj110
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Not craving the smell of anything too weird although I have become highly addicted to the smell of SOs body wash. I will stand there and smell him or his soap for hours. He uses Axe and I liked it before pregnancy but now can't get enough!
pacificamom
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM

no

Strawberry2008
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I am in love with orange pinesol cleaner....I have been watering it down as scrubbing all the surfaces in my house......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)