Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

kinda OT. the dirty.com

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:19 PM
  • 9 Replies
So tgeres this website called thedirty.com where all it is, is people writing in basning otner people.
Someone (im pretty sure my fiancees brother's wife) wrote in and put me up there. It hurts.
The whole post talks about me being a bad mom, gow fat and ugly i am, how i cheated on my fiancee and ow he cheats one and the most hurtful, how this baby isnt his because he cant have kids. All lies.
I have never cheated. Ever. His family is so sure he cant have kids thay they dont believe its his baby and arent being there.for me at all. He wants a DNA as bad as them and it hurts because in my family we are faithful and would never think of getting a DNA. It hurts.to see how cute they were with his brothers girlfriend when she was pregnant but they look at me.as some cheating whore. Im such a good person and put up with him cheating and tons of shit and im the bad person! It really sucks. Why are these websites allowed to exist!?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
brittany208
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM

why are YOU on them at all? how did you find out about this? do you know for sure it is about you?

personally, people that horrible don't need to be in my life, so I would just cut them out of it and not care at all what they have to say. especially since its not true.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Get the DNA test and rub it in their faces. 

Amycapl
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:40 PM

isn't his mom throwing you a shower? if this is how she truly feels, F* her and the whole damn family.  Sorry, but those are toxic people who should not be allowed in your life.

CafeMom Tickers
KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:08 PM
His other brother called him and.told him im on it. Theres my name and pictures of me.

Quoting brittany208:

why are YOU on them at all? how did you find out about this? do you know for sure it is about you?

personally, people that horrible don't need to be in my life, so I would just cut them out of it and not care at all what they have to say. especially since its not true.

KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Well we assumed she would since she has for all her.kids first born. But i guess not since we now know ahe doesnt even think its his.

Quoting Amycapl:

isn't his mom throwing you a shower? if this is how she truly feels, F* her and the whole damn family.  Sorry, but those are toxic people who should not be allowed in your life.

KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I for sure am! I cant wait to see there reaction when it says he is the father!

Quoting Pandapanda:

Get the DNA test and rub it in their faces. 

Amycapl
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:26 PM

i'm so sorry you have to go through this. you should be able to enjoy your pregnancy in peace.

Quoting KristinCarr:

Well we assumed she would since she has for all her.kids first born. But i guess not since we now know ahe doesnt even think its his.

Quoting Amycapl:

CafeMom Tickers
pacificamom
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:16 PM

that's horrible:(

Theemom
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:30 PM
This is hortible I agree with the ladies. I would not be around toxic. As far as the DNA take shove it in their face get away from the family
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)