Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Second sight? lol

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:37 PM
  • 10 Replies

I have been having these crazy dreams about baby coming early. Weird feelings every few days that I need to prepare "just in case" etc. I have 4 other children and never felt so crazy during pregnancy!

My husband told me today that he doesn't feel like I am acting crazy, that I seem calm about it and that scares him because normally he can tell what is the hormones. haha! So he asked me details about last nights dream, where I went into labor at 29 weeks with PROM, and was trying to talk the doctors into just letting me be on bed rest with fluids as long as no infection developed, so baby could gestate longer. After I told him about it, he said, lets have everything ready by 30 weeks, just in case. That will make you feel better and me feel more comfortable also.

Anyone else experiencing weird pregnancy "symptoms" that are very different than previous pregnancies?

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM

I predicted what month I was going to get pregnant and what the gender would be. And I feel like she's going o be early. I'm not fighting it, I'm prepping early.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:44 PM
I've never really experienced that, but I am extremely anal about prepping for things.

I have had everything ready for each of my babies, including hospital bags packed by 34 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I never had those types of dreams but my 2 pregnancies were completely different in just about every way possible.

Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:26 PM
I always dreamt that ds2 would come early but he didn't...can never hurry to be ready though
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beckyaj110
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM
I haven't personally had anything like that although my dad always calls me right around the time I conceive (obviously before I could even think about getting a bfp) to tell me that he dreamt I'm pregnant. Both times when I announced my pregnancy he already kinda knew. When I was I wanna say 2 dpo with DD he called me and told me he was going to finally get his little boy in January and I started choking on my lunch thinking my mom was pregnant. He was referring to a grandson though. She was born January 3rd but is definitely 100% girl. This time he called me the night I conceived to tell me to resist the urge to jump SO when I felt the "crampy feeling" which I'm assuming was his way of saying ovulation pains otherwise Janiya will have a little sister to play with. He had no idea we were ttc though so I took his advice and spun it to mean I needed to make sure to BD as much as possible during my fertile period because it was my cycle for a bfp. That worked a little too well though, ill be 6 weeks tomorrow with what the u/s tech believes are identical twins. Hoping he's wrong on gender again though and I get 2 boys.
NewMamaBoo
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Good luck

Spring.Mom
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:57 PM
I have had a few dreams they have really freaked me out. One where I was spotting really heavy and the baby came.way to early! I tried remembering the end to it but I can't all I remember is waking up crying.
RedheadMama18
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I had a lot of dreams during my pregnancy about my baby boy coming early.  Then I started having feelings it would happen and I was really restless for a few weeks.  Sure enough I started having preterm labor at 34 weeks and he was born at 36 weeks 5 days.  

mlawson803
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:59 AM
I told my dh from the beginning tgat ds would come early. Just had a feeling. He did. He came at 36 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MariaGentle
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:38 AM
When I first got pregnant, I couldn't decide if I want a boy or a girl, but now I keep having dreams about a son. So much so that I think I will be really disappointed if the baby comes out a girl.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN