Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

hubby says..."if is up to me i wouldnt want you having the baby"! WTF!.

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:53 AM
  • 29 Replies

this would be baby #2 if everything goes good... we found out on valentines day i was pregnant and he said he was really happy everything was great until last night he started acting really mean and tonight he text me "how do you feel being pregnant?'  i thought that was  really weird for him to ask me that for some reason.. and when he came from work he said " if it was up to me i wouldnt want you having the baby"  why would he say that to me?  he says in general hes happy but if he had a choice he would take the pregnancy back!  

my heart is so broken at this point ....  idk what to do... any advise plz! 

(i hate him for saying that to me i have so much anger n pain towards him at this point!)

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Say f him and have that precious baby. Hopefully he will come around ((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:28 AM
5 moms liked this

((hugs))   I would talk to him.  I would find why he said it...perhaps, he is afraid, worried, concerned financially, etc... 

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:44 AM

This is my thoughts. Hugs sweetie!!! Hope you two figure it out quickly!

Quoting meam4444:

((hugs))   I would talk to him.  I would find why he said it...perhaps, he is afraid, worried, concerned financially, etc... 

lifeforchrist
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM
2 moms liked this

tell him to grow up, that making such a horrible comment about a precious LIFE is absurd and immature. Sorry you had to hear that!

xLilBit22
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Id kick his ass period!! What an ass! Im so sorry hun
prenatalRN
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:52 AM

This too

Quoting meam4444:

CafeMom Tickers
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Definitely have a nice little chat with him because that is just not right. Men don't know how to express their feelings in the correct way, there is always some underlying issue causing them to say stupid stuff.

puertoricangeek
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Both men and women react to pregnancy differently. Expecialy when it come to having multipule children in the home. give him some time. let him warm up to the idea of another baby and tell him to keep comments like that to hisself. After a few weeks/months he should turn around and be fine. That is usually how it works.

WishingAway
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Thats horrible!! Poor woman. I would tell him exactly how much that hurt you. :"( 

ittyprincess604
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:23 PM
That's bad but I almost understand it. Maybe he is happy about it, but thinks it wasn't the right time? Talk to him and find out what the problem is, rationally.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN