Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Maternity clothes?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 33 Replies

What's a good place to get them? Online preferably, since there's not much in my area.

I'm looking for pants that are not expensive and will last the rest of my pregnancy--26 weeks to go.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingrlovesong
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Old navys website has some cheap shirts.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:01 AM

BUMP!

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Thanks, but I need pants! 

I just get really big shirts from walmart for my "maternity" lol. My mom takes them when I'm done with them--win win.

Quoting livingrlovesong:

Old navys website has some cheap shirts.

CafeMom Tickers
amberandmonker
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I love old navy pants and shirts.. and if you sign up for their email list you can get coupons etc. Two weeks ago they had a big sale on their maternity clothes and an additional 30% clearance so I got a bunch of maternity shirts for about 3$ each

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Nice, I just missed it I guess lol. I was looking on their site before, but now I have money and was looking to just get a pair of pants. Mine are too small =(

Quoting amberandmonker:

I love old navy pants and shirts.. and if you sign up for their email list you can get coupons etc. Two weeks ago they had a big sale on their maternity clothes and an additional 30% clearance so I got a bunch of maternity shirts for about 3$ each

CafeMom Tickers
Leila0907
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Old navy has cute cheap stuff... I bought 13 items the other day for $140 and free shipling
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gofast_mama
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I just got a Bella band from target and wore my regular pants. Good luck!

amberandmonker
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:48 AM

If you have a ross, tjmax, or marshalls near you they always have maternity clothes at a good price!

Quoting EvilAsh:

Nice, I just missed it I guess lol. I was looking on their site before, but now I have money and was looking to just get a pair of pants. Mine are too small =(

Quoting amberandmonker:

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Oh! I didn't know TJ Maxx did. I actually do have one of those here lol. Thanks!

Quoting amberandmonker:

If you have a ross, tjmax, or marshalls near you they always have maternity clothes at a good price!

Quoting EvilAsh:

Quoting amberandmonker:

CafeMom Tickers
nurbabe82
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I have always liked old navy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)