Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Easy meal ideas?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hello, 

So I'm a little over 6 weeks pregnant and have really bad ms. Cooking is the last thing I want to do. lol. Does anyone have any suggestions of quick easy healthy meals to make for someone who's nauseous all the time?   :)

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Oy!  I'm not much help...kind of in the same boat.  We have been eating take-out a lot.  I found any pastas were easy to make....like spaghetti.

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Do veggies give you nausea? Stir frys are one of the easiest and healthiest things you can make. just chop whatever ever veggies you like  and fry with a dash of oil, chopped onion or garlic and season with salt, garlic salt or soy sauce. Just make sure to use fresh veggies, cause the frozen ones are nasty in stir frys.

Mabuka
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Find an easy chili recipe. Do spaghetti.
Slow cook an english roast with some carrots and potatoes.
Slow cook a butt roast, pull it apart and add equal parts Sweet Baby Ray's and Open Pit BBQ sauce - put it on hamburger buns.
That's all I've got for now. Best of luck to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Eggs, for any meal.
Sandwiches.
Crockpot meals.
Frozen lasagna.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeh81489
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:49 PM

BUMP!

jeh81489
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:54 PM

pb&j sandwiches with whole wheat bread that is what I make alot when I don't really want to have alot, and eggs I make sence they are simple and doesn't take along time. Just no deli meats in sandwiches that can contain Listeria which can cuz miscarriage, still birth or birth defects if you get it if you are eating deli meats or ready prepared meals warm it up in the microwave for like 5 mins to kill anything bacteria because Listeria actually builds up in cold fridges.

expecting baby

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Sandwiches, pasta meals, I keep about 4 freezer meals on hand for times like that. They have chicken, pasta, and veggies. Crackers, cheese, and lunch meat can even be a good meal. Feel better soon!

Strawberry2008
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:59 AM

lol, I ate (and still eat) a lot of peanut butter on toast and sliced apples. For whatever reason with the morning sickness that stuff didn't bother me. I also ate a lot of homemade soup and canned soup. 

Lovemybaby551
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:25 AM

I buy these slow cooker meals at the store. All they are is pot roast, onions, potatoes and carrots. Its all premade all i have to do is throw it in the slow cooker and in five hours its done. spaghetti is fast and easy as well. Ive been doing allot of cooking but more for my fiancee then myself. Im in the same boat with morning sickness

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN