Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

OMG so.............

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 14 Replies

embarrassed. Got up and went shopping since I was feeling halfway human made it through the store. *barely* got outside and puked and peed all over myself. so freakin embarrassed. phenergan was no help this time.

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
true-love-21
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:07 PM
How did u pee on yourself and what is phenergan? I'm sorry :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dreamer313
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Don't be embarressed. It's all apart of being pregnant! I've done it too. Hang in there and I hope your day gets better.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Oh that sucks! I am so sorry. 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Aww hope your day gets better.  (hugs)

MsNeene
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Don't feel bad mama!! Hang in there. I'm 34 weeks and still throwing up and peeing on myself daily. When I'm at home I just strip down when I feel nauseous because I know that when I throw up I will pee on myself. I even keep a clean towel on the bathroom floor for hay purpose so I don't get the rugs messed up :-/ I can't make it through a store either without getting sick... I normally will stop every few minutes and sit in the aisle lol looks weird to some people but I'm fine right there on the floor
MyahsMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:45 PM
I am so sorry :( Hang in there! I can totally relate to the puking/peeing issue. I can't even tell you how many times I would spontaneously pee when I was pregnant and always for sure when puking, sneezing, and coughing. It still haunts me to this day! Pregnancy can do such a number on your body.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Sorry, momma! I've peed myself because I puked so hard. Try wearing bladder control garments until you get the nausea under control. Hope you feel better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Sorry girl =0(

carolinarose79
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:27 PM

peed myself because the puking was so strong. there was no stopping it. phenergan is a pretty strong antinausea medicine. was on zofran for a while but it wasn't helping at all. I am 14 weeks and I thought all this was over, then I find out I have a vitamin D deficiency so I am on super high doses of vitamin D and now my morning sickness is back with a vengeance. oh well I guess my BF believes me now when I say I am sick and that I am not faking it. lol.

Quoting true-love-21:

How did u pee on yourself and what is phenergan? I'm sorry :(

mem82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Aw, I've thrown up in some crazy places, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)