Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

You did what where?!?!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM
  • 24 Replies
So inspired by another post by a poor mama who had to experience puking in a store I was just wondering what's the weirdest or most embarrassing place you've puked. I had pretty bad nausea with all 3 of my pregnancies but was fortunate enough to not end up puking often. So I personally don't have any weird places. So tell me where's the weirdest place you've puked due to pregnancy or not it doesn't matter? But since this is a moms site and pregnancy group I'm sure that will be most common.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know if it is weird but the most embarrassing place for me was when I was pregnant with my oldest back in 2001. I was a Kenny Chesney concert at the Houston Rodeo and while we were walking in I had a hot dog and it instantly came up in the trash can in front of everyone. That's all I have! haha!

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:44 PM
making my dh pull the car over everywhere so i could puke.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:45 PM
I never threw up, was just nauseous
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beckyaj110
I was just getting to work the other day and out of nowhere my breakfast just came up and landed all down my shirt, on my pants and in the seat of the chair at my station.
UnFFnStoppable4
I never puked with any of mine.
But when I was in elementary school I puked in the library, lol.
USM0MMY
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:52 PM

My most embarrassing time was when I was at work (Arby's) and I literally had to run to the back of the store to keep from vomiting all over everything.. It was terrible, and at the time, there were still some people that I worked with that didn't know I was pregnant.. Needless to say, everyone knew after that X)

AthenaGrace
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Dh's cousin puked in a water bottle while she was driving...thankful I'm not her :p

But I've never puked anywhere except the toilet or the ground.

MissTacoBell
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Out the door to a bus shuttle. The driver said thank you for not puking on the bus.

I was trying so hard to make it to my stop but I had to get him to stop one stop early. I walked the difference I was so embarrassed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Behind the building where I worked is the weirdest place...other than that I always made it to a toilet

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

kman88
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:57 PM

No morning sickness here! But when I was 17 I was out with my friends and got a horrible migraine! It was so bad I was puking. I was driving my dads truck that had a manual transmission and none of my friends knew how to drive it! We were abou 20 min from my house but it took 45+ min to get home cause I kept having to pull over to puke! I didn't take my friends home! I literally pulled in my driveway jumped out the truck ran inside to the bathroom and on the way told my dad I had two friends in the truck he had to take home lol!

my mom followed me to the bathroom questioning of I was drunk! She eventually believed that it was a migraine!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN