Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Heartburn-Anyone Else?!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have acid reflux and I am experiencing what feels like heartburn IN my stomach level with my belly button.  I'm 12 weeks pregnant so don't know if that would have anything to do with where the pain is located.  Anyone else experience anything like this?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
-mamas-
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Try papaya enzymes. They taste good and help me instantly! I've also heard apple cider vinegar works well but I've never tried it myself.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM

heart burn sucks something aweful! I'm only 9wks and have had a couple of bouts of it already!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I have bad heartburn (I'm not pregnant) and recently had to start taking meds for it. But it is always pain and burning in my chest and throat. I suppose the feeling you have in your stomach could be from things stretching but I'm not sure.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:26 PM
The only thing that ever helped me was the otc zantac.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterflyLette
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Tums the smoothie ones are amazing! Takes my heartburn away instantly im 36 weeks
Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:46 AM
I had horrible heartburn from the start with dd2. She came out with 6 inches of hair lol With this one I have had a couple bout but nothing real extreme.
mhoelzer2988
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I don't know about feeling it that low in your stomach. I had terrible heart burn with both my pregnancies to the point it made me very nauseated and got really bad towards the end but didn't drink nearly enough water like I should have and I still get heart burn occasionaly now not being pregnant and I find drinking water helps. I drink about 3L of water a day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)