Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

29.5 weeks pregnant first pregnancy and needing advice on some symptoms

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:45 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and for the past couple weeks I've been having a lot of pain. Last week I had an extreme amount of pain in my chest that I thought was just severe heartburn but I took all the medicine I'm supposed to for it and tried all these home remedies and nothing touched it and it only seemed to be getting worse. It also felt more like I had inflammation in my chest walls. It's still hurting every now an then. I also have been having severe back pain that I've tried everything my doc and books have said to do but it's just getting worse and I'm having a lot of lower pelvic floor pressure and a tightening of my uterus. Idk how much more I can take nothing has helped i have tried everything. I'm also having severe lightheadedness and fainting feelings all day long for the past week. Nothing helped that either I tried sitting in a chair with my feet up and I've tried laying on my left side nothing works. Idk what to think. Needing some advice?
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Are you having timeable contractions?

Are you dehydrated?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hafsa1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:36 PM
I was thinking dehydration too.

Have you mentioned the chest pains to your doctor? It could be heartburn, gas but could be something else.

You can try a chiropractor for your back.

Tightening could be braxton hicks contractions, just getting your body ready

Quoting kmqw229:

Are you having timeable contractions?

Are you dehydrated?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:12 PM
How are you feeling now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazy4u49033
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Sounds like it could be contractions? I'm not sure about the chest pain but it could be from baby crowding things.

Make sure you are staying hydrated!
forbird
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:24 AM
If you never had heartburn before it can be shocking! I never had it before I was pregnant and the first time I experienced it.. I was terrified! Did you completely rule that out? The other sounds like contractions. I had super long painful Braxton Hicks.
Strawberry2008
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I would check with your doctor about the chest pain, before I was even pregnant I had really bad chest pains that started out as heart burn, then felt like the muscles in my chest were on fire and being stretched, they gave me something at the drs. office. It was white and minty flavored but it helped immensely. I would check with doc to see if there's something they can do to help you because what you're describing sounds miserable :( 

CarolineVm.t.b
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Hi yes I ruled out heartburn that day because I have had heartburn for years before I was pregnant and I have acid reflux I did everything I was supposed to for it along with approved medicines but it felt more like inflammation in my rib joints in my chest.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)