Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worried !

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:04 PM
  • 18 Replies
Could I becomee preqnant if it was only for a few seconds & he pulled out before he cummedd ? , Help ? ;o z
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
becs0808
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Well there is always a chance when you have sex before he finishes or not there can still be semen in the pre ejaculate. Where were you in your cycle? Close to your period or in the middle? Either way chances are slim but they will be higher if it was close to your fertile period in the middle odd your cycle.
YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:23 PM
If you were ovulating and some sperm got in you (he does not need to cum inside you for sperm to be present) or even near the vaginal opening, then yes, you can could be pregnant. Only way to know for sure is to test if you miss your period.
JsMommy1003
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Its  a possibility but I wouldn't stress it too much....Just take it as it comes IF you miss your period.....

liams_mama12
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Of course. Sperm is tricky. I would wait until your next period. If it doesn't come, take a test ! Good luck !

Lucky20
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM
No I wasn't in my cyclee , & I wasn't close to my periodd :l

Quoting becs0808:

Well there is always a chance when you have sex before he finishes or not there can still be semen in the pre ejaculate. Where were you in your cycle? Close to your period or in the middle? Either way chances are slim but they will be higher if it was close to your fertile period in the middle odd your cycle.

becs0808
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:31 PM
By cycle I mean the 28ish days between the start of periods. If it wasn't near your period then you were more fertile. Is try to not stress about it though your chances are still low and stress can make your period late. Just relax and see what happens. If your period comes then you're not pregnant, if it's late take a test. Good luck

Quoting Lucky20:

No I wasn't in my cyclee , & I wasn't close to my periodd :l

Quoting becs0808:

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:40 PM

If you had sex, yes there is a possibility!

emilyelephant
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Yes, you could.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Yes, it is possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Yes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured