Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

just venting i feel so alone

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:16 PM
  • 14 Replies

so this is my third pregnancy im gonna be 12 weeks this saturday ,, i think i haven't even seen a doctor. as i do have two girls ages 3 and 1 and they are a handful.. i wish i had my family but they all just turned their back on me and dont care i cry at times because my oldest says she would love to see her grandpa but they just dont care to even see her..... i have felt so lonely my husband just hears me out but i just cry everytime i think of my family ... this pregnancy wasnt planned but i will still love my baby i just feel so stressed and i am scared to as where i am going to leave my kids when i go to the doctor and even when i go in to the hospital.. my husband works full time and overtime to make us live confortable and because his job is damanding ... sorry im all over the plase i just cant think and im so forgetful 

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:24 PM
I'm sorry you are having a hard time.

I just had my 3rd baby, and my other two went to all of my midwife appointments with me. It was not a big deal. It helped my kids be a part of the pregnancy, since they would help use the fetal doppler to find baby's hb. They'd even have suckers & stickers for the kids!

If your husband works alot, can he at least take time off for the birth? You are pretty early - is it possible to hire a babysitter to stay with the kids? Or hire a doula to be with you and hubby can stay with the kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delialayla
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:27 PM

hubby works a warehouse all by himself he just turned a year working their so when i give birth he will have to stay with kids while i go to hospital by myself .....where would i look for a babysitter or a doula ? i feel scared my kids have never been with anyone else they are wilth me 24/7 and its hard for me to trust people with my kids

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:44 PM
hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alcavin08
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:00 PM

If you hire a doula you could have your kids at the hospital with you and have your husband as their caregiver but still be able to help out where he can with you as well. He would be there for support as well as the doula and your kids would also feel like they were involved with it as well. Just a thought. :) Things will work out no matter what you decide to do and before the time comes you will know for sure what the right thing to do is. Keep your head up. I don't talk to part of my family. Disowned them after some drama they wanted to start with me. My mom isn't thrilled that I am having another child. She said when I was pregnant with my first that if I have another kid before I turned 25 she would kick me off her will. I don't care at this point. I am 13 weeks along at the age of 22. I don't have someone lined up to have my son when I go into labor yet but I will. :)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM

hugsI would look for a doula simply by doing a google search "doula in (then enter your location)."  I'm sorry about your family.  Also, I always have brought my kids to appointments. They were pretty understanding and helpful there.  Also, just know, things will all work out. Just keep your chin up sweety.

Devious103102
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Sorry you're having such a hard time. 

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I'm sorry about your family. Can you hire a sitter for your kids during your appointments? I'm sure by the time you deliver you can find someone who can keep your kids while you are in the hospital. 

amar1234
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Same here, but its my first baby, hubby working and Me alone at home and no family here, talk with me (hugs). I m also crying all day
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amar1234
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:56 PM
I m in California, sfo, if u r near me then I can take care of ur kids, I love to, now smile

Quoting amar1234:

Same here, but its my first baby, hubby working and Me alone at home and no family here, talk with me (hugs). I m also crying all day

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trin123
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I thik I know how you feel but its not the same for me.I lost my mom exactly a year before I found out I was pregnant. This is my first baby and I am 18 weeks. My dad died a few years ago and my family lives far away from me and my husband also works all the time. I feel really bad for you because I know how hard it can be. DO you have any friends. I go to college and work part time so I have a few friends I can lean on when I get down. Also what about your in laws. My inlaws have been awesome during this time.

I hope things get better for you. If you want you can talk to me through PM if you ever need to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN