Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anyone else experiencing an exhausting pregnancy?

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:53 PM
  • 12 Replies

For some reason with this pregnancy I am exhausted all the time.  I will do one or two tasks on my list of house work and sit down intending to take a 5 minute break only to fall asleep and wake up 2-3 hours later!  It seems whenever I sit down I get sleepy these days and I can't seem to do more than 2 tasks without needing to take a break!  

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristyhaney2013
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:55 PM

yes

delialayla
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:56 PM

yes i feel the same .... i have stopped driving when the sun comes down because for some reason when i see the sun coming down i just want to fall asleep also

Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:58 PM
OMG! Yes... I can't do hardly anything without getting really tired. Then I have to make myself get up do something to keep from falling asleep because I have my two yr old here with me all day... I think the reason I am so tired though is because between my ds and dh I get hardly no sleep. I think I will have to try to change that a lil... Haha...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:08 PM

yup. 9wks along and I feel like I could sleep all day every day. It's beyond exhausting! 

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I was exhausted with my last pregnancy. I pretty much spent the first 4 months on the couch dozing while my 2 year old played next to me. My house looked like crap. My husband was very understanding and I got more energy as I got further along. 

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Yes, but I'm nearing the end. The second trimester was good to me this time though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alcavin08
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I am the same way! This is my 2nd pregnancy and I also have a 3 year old and I babysit a 4 year old. It has become quite the chore to just cook these days because of morning sickness and fatigue. Hoping in the next few weeks it will all subside and I will gain my energy back so I can finish unpacking our stuff. We moved about a month ago and still haven't unpacked everything. 

naj2013
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I'm 31 weeks and i have to drag myself to do house chores and cook, plus i'm having a lot of pelvic pressure lately,  i have a 3 year old dd so i can't sleep as i would like.

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:25 PM

How far along are you?? I think its pretty common in the first and third trimester! I would do what you can when you can, and relax when you need too!!!

AthenaGrace
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Same here! I've been taking a 2-3 hour nap almost every day...I can't even help it. If I try to stay up and just relax I'll pass out, and staying up and doing housework is impossible. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN