Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anyone else?

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so quick question, has anyone else had prolonged heartburn after having their baby? This is driving me crazy. The burning starts in my stomach then goes to my chest and its so irritating.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:14 PM

No, but I have been having horrible heartburn for a few months now (just got it under control with prilosec). My youngest is 17 months old. Heartburn can really happen at any time.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:45 PM

No, never after the baby. 

lexismom2011
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I started taking that 2 days ago. How long does it take to get full effects that last all day?

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

No, but I have been having horrible heartburn for a few months now (just got it under control with prilosec). My youngest is 17 months old. Heartburn can really happen at any time.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:07 PM

It worked for me pretty much right away. I was on a different med before that didn't fully work. If the prilosec isn't working yet, you may need something different.

Quoting lexismom2011:

I started taking that 2 days ago. How long does it take to get full effects that last all day?

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)