Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

gender anticipation

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:19 AM
  • 3 Replies

so my intuition says im carrying a boy and if you believe the old wives tales or the different gender tests hes definitely a boy however a piece of me wonders she might be girl and i dont think ill be dissapointed eitherway juay im just anxious but i have been buying boy stuff...am i crazy?

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
butterflycircle
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I hope that you get to find out soon : ) 

I am anxious to know about my baby too. I am 38 weeks though lol. The baby had the legs crossed at the u/s though lol. They think girl and I thought boy for sure. Now My daughter and I are hoping girl but my hubby and son are hoping boy. I didn't buy any clothes or anything until after the u/s though, I might be superstitious lol.

I did all of the gender tests. The chinese table chart thing I did it twice b/c I did it going by when I thought I conceived (boy) and when the dr thinks it happened (girl). The ring test (girl and boy results). I also did 2 online question gender quizes and both of them said that they were not sure lol. 

I am going crazy ! I need to know lol. I have bough girl clothes though but I have saved all of my recipts and tags are on things. My mom is going to wash them once the baby is out and we know lol. 

It might sound bad but for so long I thought my next baby would be a boy. Then they said girl. I have grown so attached to her being a girl. I am a little afraid of being disappointed if she is a he. I am sure I am over thinking it and once the baby is in my arms I wont care and I will just be happy to be holding my healthy 10 finger 10 toes baby : )

Ladyee
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM

omg i think i would loose my mind im kinda prepared to not know because my uterous is tilted im not even showing...but i brought two different gender prediction pee.tests and they say boy too originally i was buying yellow and white neutral then something in the boy section caught my eye and now i have boxes full of boy vlothes lol

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM

OH course your excited totally normal and not crazy at all. Hey you got a 50/50 chance so your right on one of them, lol. With my 1st I knew she was a girl even though we didn't find out. With my 2nd I thought it was another girl and was so shocked to learn it was a boy. With my third we didn't find out again and up until the last few days of my pregnancy I thought it was a boy and  then I suddenly felt it was a girl. She was indeed a girl. I like the surprise though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN