Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone experienced this? help

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hi, about two weeks ago i had uprotected sex the 14th - 17th. i got my period on the 25th which at first included some dark brown watery blood and then it picked up on the 26th, the 27th was a very heavy day and then that day it stopped. its now the 2nd and my period is gone. my normal cycle lasts 6 days and this one only lasted 3. Throughout the day i experience hot flashes where all of a sudden iam extremely hot and sweating and then Im fine or ill have the chill and get goosebumps. yesterday i felt like i was coming down with the flu my body got extremely cold and i was shivering under the blankets all i wanted to do was sleep. has anyone had this before and was pregnant? I want to test but my boyfriend isnt here and i dont want to do it alone.

any feedback you can give me would be great...thankyou
:)

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Your cycle isn't just your period, your cycle starts the day of your period and ends the day before the next period begins. 

Honestly, it sounds like you're coming down with something to me. 

You'll just have to test to be sure.

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Just sounds like your period was different this month. The only way to know for sure is wait for you bf and take a test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured