Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Should i be expecting my period ?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM
  • 14 Replies
Okay so im irregular on my period so i downloaded this app called womanlog which tells me my predicted ovulation and expected period day with my inputed previous period days. I only inputed 2 times so it predicted that my cycle is 37 and my period lasts about 7 days . So at the end of my previous period on january 29 2013 it predicted that my ovulation was on valentines . So me and my boyfriend had sex on the 13 and 15 to avoid my ovulation day because to be honest i dont really want kids until im atleast 30 . But if a miracle happen ill love him or her and be the best mom i can be .
Anyway so we didnt have unprotected sex but on the 13 he was rubbing his bare penis on the outside of my openning. And he kind of pushed his head in my vagina but then stop seconds later to take it off and put a condomn .
Okay on the 15 we had sex twice for some reason the first time was with a condomn on and the second time i was rubbing my opening of the vagina to his bare penis and note this , he didnt pee or wash while this happened . So there may be a bit of old sperm from the first time around & he isnt circumsized so his skin is over his head and this time we didnt put his bare penis in my vagina for a few second just straight to put a condomn then sex . The reason why we rub is because it gets us going (kindof like foreplaying)
So 14 was my predicted ovulation and on the 28 of february 2013 is the expected period date so that day i moticed there was mild cramps i felt really sick like it i was gonna get my period (usually the first days of my period is the worste) so i thought i was gonna get my period . So i checked and it was only light brown but it was thick on my underwear . It was like normal amount of yellow discharge i would get so i let it be and i put a pad on because maybe i wi get my period on the end of the day it was only a little bit so i thought it might be tomorrow but that same day i had sex with my boyfriend too see if sex will kick of my period idk . We had protected sex and no rubbing & so the next day i put on a pad before i head out to work . By the time i got out i checked my pad and it was the same thing ! Just light brown discharge im not sure if thats normal at the beginning of my period but i started to get worried & so today is march 2 2013 im scared to be pregnant because this would be my first time and i dont want to miss my teaching job
. So im just wondering should i still be waiting for my period ? Or i might be pregnant ? What should i do ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Nobody can tell you either way. You'll just have to take a test when your period is due. 

IHINP
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM
And also i havent felt any pregnancy symptoms , especially with my boobs.
lovinglife0682
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
If you want to avoid ovulation you need remember sperm can live up to 6-7 days.
SarahMommie
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I doubt it but. Sperm can live 7 days inside of you. The week of ovulation if that's your form of birth control you should stay away from sex all together or condom all the time or really look into natural family planning or another form of birth control. :-)
lovinglife0682
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
The day before I was due to ovulate was the day we got pregnant with our third.
IHINP
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM
In your opinion should i still be sitting around waiting for my period? Maybe its the start of my period?

Quoting SarahMommie:

I doubt it but. Sperm can live 7 days inside of you. The week of ovulation if that's your form of birth control you should stay away from sex all together or condom all the time or really look into natural family planning or another form of birth control. :-)

SarahMommie
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd also like to let you know that this baby I am pregnant with now was not on an ovulation date and I got preggo with pre-ejaculation so be careful!:-)
IHINP
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM
But i didnt have unprotected sex we were just rubbing out genitals and kind of pit his head inside for a good 10 seconds then pulled it out. And he peed before we had sex . Well not right before but through out the day ..

Quoting lovinglife0682:

SarahMommie
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I'd test in a few days if no heavy flow comes I it were me. Some people have a small amount of implantation bleeding when they do get pregnant so it's really hard to say.

Quoting IHINP:

In your opinion should i still be sitting around waiting for my period? Maybe its the start of my period?

Quoting SarahMommie:

lovinglife0682
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM
That is a lot of tmi. Honey please tell me you are joking in this post.

Quoting IHINP:

But i didnt have unprotected sex we were just rubbing out genitals and kind of pit his head inside for a good 10 seconds then pulled it out. And he peed before we had sex . Well not right before but through out the day ..

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)