Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

*SUPER TMI* Be forwarned! Ha! But seriously...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

Is anyone else having this issue or has experienced this? 

I have been reading up on Leukorrhea and being 33 weeks pregnant I have it worse now than ever, but it's gotten to the point where I am literally "leaking" large amounts throughout the day. Some days are better than others, but it's quite uncomfortable to have to tote around pads like aunt flow is in town, ya know. 

Please tell me I'm not the only one?

Haha.
Thanks, Ladies! :)
Happy Saturday! 

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mumof2boys03
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I am 33 weeks too and have the same problem! Mine started a few weeks ago and my Dr suggested tampons. So I use them... I haven't used them in YEARS! It's crazy and it SUCKS! 

But I know how you feel! :) We are almost there right?! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

MommiesPNut
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:14 PM
I am 35 weeks and deal with this too. It's disgusting lol. Totally normal though! yay pregnancy =]
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh my goodness, that's asking for infection! You should never use a tampon for any reason during pregnancy!!

Quoting Mumof2boys03:

I am 33 weeks too and have the same problem! Mine started a few weeks ago and my Dr suggested tampons. So I use them... I haven't used them in YEARS! It's crazy and it SUCKS! 

CarolineVm.t.b
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 5:15 PM
I agree my obgyn and everyone I know say that using tampons is begging for an infection! I would not use them just use pads or panty liners!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I agree!!

Quoting Pandapanda:

Oh my goodness, that's asking for infection! You should never use a tampon for any reason during pregnancy!!

Quoting Mumof2boys03:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4xover
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:26 AM

A menstrual cup can also be used, and cloth pads are super cozy! Maybe another option besides tampons. icky... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN