Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not pregnant but...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:38 PM
  • 73 Replies
2 moms liked this
I want to be. People say I am crazy for that though. I have a DS that is fixing to turn 3 & a DS that turned 1 in December. I atleast want to wait til October of this year to get off my birth control that way my youngest DS is almost 2 & my oldest DS will be going on 4... I think 2 to 3 years apart is a good time frame. Why do people seee some thing wrong with my wanting to TTC?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:10 PM
7 moms liked this

Because other people think they can try to run everyone else's lives. Just blow them off. Do what works for your family.

ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. That helped me feel a little better about my decision :)

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Because other people think they can try to run everyone else's lives. Just blow them off. Do what works for your family.

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree. People always have to put in their unwanted 2 cents.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Who cares what they think! 

My first two are 16mo apart and my dd and this baby will be..20-21mo apart, I think. 

ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:13 AM
My oldest DS & my youngest DS are exactly 20 months apart

Quoting Pandapanda:

Who cares what they think! 

My first two are 16mo apart and my dd and this baby will be..20-21mo apart, I think. 

ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:16 AM
People around here are very judgemental & if they don't like the way your living your life they won't shut up about it

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

I agree. People always have to put in their unwanted 2 cents.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

JadeTigr7
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:32 AM

I had plenty of people say something when I got pregnant this time (with #5).  I'm not worried about it.  All our children were planned, are loved and taken care of and it's really none of their business. :)

crabbymama
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I have a 1 year old, a 2 year old and a baby due in July and I LOVE my life!! Do what you want to do. Having my kids close together is the best thing ever. They are so close and learn so much from each other. Just be prepared to need lot's of energy!!

SarahMommie
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:03 AM

I hear all kinds of things about me and my family becuase of my childrens age but it doesnt bother me=D my kids birthdays are 12/29/07, 5/24/09,01/08/12 and EDD: 6/9/13 ages are 5,3,1 and one on the way.  My 3 year old is almost 4 my 1st set and second set will be about 19 months apart for both sets.  I like it that way!

ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:04 AM
I would love to be able to have 5 kids, but the doctor said it is only safe for ne to have 3 or 4 because I had to have c-sections with my first 2 :( like your children mine were all planned, loved, & taken care of. People in this town are always metaling into every ones buisness & it is just so aggravating

Quoting JadeTigr7:

I had plenty of people say something when I got pregnant this time (with #5).  I'm not worried about it.  All our children were planned, are loved and taken care of and it's really none of their business. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured