Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Diaper question!

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:37 AM
  • 36 Replies
Any of you lovely ladies use the parents choice brand diapers from Walmart? My sister in law swears by them but I've heard some diff opinions... How did they work for you? And what size did you use.. Thanks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MisterandMe
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Bought a whole box and they are so rough..have my daughter an awful rash. I will never buy them again.
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I have to agree with the other poster, they are pretty rough.  I do like walmarts blue cloud brand (I think that is the name) for diapers.  They are a few dollars more than parent choice, but I love them.

tinka_pixie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I tried them in many sizes, but my sun was a major wetter, and they didnt hold much pee. We mostly used Huggies, which were able to stay on twice as longas Luvs or Parents choice, before I had to change them.

ittyprincess604
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I used them with DS after he turned 2? So not very long they worked fine for him and he even has a lot of skin sensitivities and akin allergies.
Larsbug
by Laura on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:33 AM

hate them...I use Target Up and Up brand

CadetMommy23
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you ladies i value your opinions!!! i guess ill just have to scour for coupons and buy each brand and see which one works best for my babyboy! thanks again :)

cait91
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I've done lots of babysitting and they're not that bad of diapers at all! Also, the size depends on the weight of your baby :))

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:21 PM
We use them without issue! : ) And both were EBF.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I used them allll the time with my first. They worked just fine for us, and were considerably cheaper than the other brands. Some babies actually need a certain type of diaper for whatever reason, but I am NOT a brand-snob and was just fine with Walmart diapers.

And just buy whatever size based on how much baby weighs. It lists it right on the package. Also, no hurry to move up sizes if baby still fits in a smaller size without leaks/blow-outs. The bigger sizes have less in a package, so stay in the smaller one as long as it still fits. (There is a wide range for each size, and oftentimes babies will fit within the range of two different sizes)

123MomAmy
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:27 PM
My kids always seemed more comfortable in Pampers. The cheaper ones left marks and they would scratch at them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)