Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Bleeding in sex

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:53 AM
  • 2 Replies

So I just have a question I have heard that ladies bleed after, during or the next day they had sex in pregnancy and that that is normal. As long as it's not heavy bleeding. And no pain in your abdominal. Have this ever happened to any of you? And how long did the bleeding last? And if it has may I ask how did your bleeding look?

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bellaaax3
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this

that happened to me i think when i was 16 weeks pregnant or somewhere around there. i just finished having sex and my boyfriend saw blood all over his leg and i went and wiped myself and there was blood. i wasn't like flowing blood. it was just when i wiped.  it was also bright red which isn't really good.  it happened at 5 in the morning and i didn't want to wake up my doctor so i went to the hospital.  they checked my cervix to make sure i didn't miscarry and a whole bunch more blood came out. then they did an ultrasound to check the baby and he was fine.  i saw my doctor a few days later and he said it was just because the baby was still low so when i have sex, my boyfriends penis pushes against the placenta causing a layer of blood to shed. it's totally normal though for this to happen. you just have to be careful

cooperns
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Happened to me too at 11 wks....after sex he noticed blood on him n also when I wiped.it wasn't bright red but still called the doctor to be on the safe side and to calm by boyfriend down b/c he was about to make me go to the ER....doc said it was perfectly normal as long as it wasnt a steady flow but no penatration for 24hrs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN