Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

oh no )'= please help, i dont know if i should be scared.

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:40 AM
  • 63 Replies
1 mom liked this

well, whether i should be or not, i am..

i started bleeding today. this is the day i would normally have started my period. i know spotting is normal but this is more like the same as whenever i start my period. although i have always been a heavy bleeder. i am having a little bit of cramps. but no worse than i have been having for the last few weeks.

i'm not really sure what to look for. all i know is that i am really really sad. i dont want this to be the end...

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Keep track of how it goes--  

GL!

fingers crossed

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Give your doc a call and GL!

beckyaj110
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Id call your dr! GL!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Agreed, call your dr! Good luck!
mama_heather
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM
2 moms liked this

I would go to the ER. A phone call will do no good unless you can get an appt. in the next few hours, they can't diagnose anything over the phone.... just stay positive and try not to worry and go see a Doctor.

Larsbug
by Laura on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:46 AM

call your doc

little.worthen
by Tessie on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:53 AM
What can they do at the er? It seems like if I am loosing it then what can they do?

Quoting mama_heather:

I would go to the ER. A phone call will do no good unless you can get an appt. in the next few hours, they can't diagnose anything over the phone.... just stay positive and try not to worry and go see a Doctor.

mama_heather
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM

They can monitor your HCG levels. And, if you are far enough along they can look for the baby and see if it is still in place or check for a heartbeat. They can also check to see if your cervix is closed. But I guess you are right, if you aren't far enough along there isn't much they can do. But, I would rather go in to be sure because some people bleed when they are pregnant and it turns out to be fine (like me).

Luvelaughlove88
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I would go to the er because the can do an ultrasound to see if everything Is ok..please update..good luck hun!
Jstoddard98
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Not sure - but there are some women who still get regular periods when they are pregnant. This may or may not be what is happening. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)