Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

ladies..can y'all help me out?? what are these symptoms??

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:47 AM
  • 4 Replies
it's been two weeks and idk it's hard to explain but like I just kinda feel pregnant.. but Iv been feeling moody, drowsy, tired and wore out, my boobs have grown some, I'm having period like cramps and bloating for the past two weeks. my period isn't supposed to come untill tomorrow tho. and now today we made some tilapia fish cuz I love it but when I was eating it today I couldn't finish it cuz looking at it and smelling it kinda made me wanna hurl ... n tonight I couldn't even stand the thought of candy n chocolate and now I'm feeling like I can puke at any time. I just now finally got out of the bathroom hurled over the toilet ...

could I be pregnant???

I'm scared to take a test cuz I'm worried itll say I'm NOT pregnant :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Astrachanca
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Sure. If you had sex, you could be pregnant. Only way to know is to take a test. All those symptoms could be other things, too. (Stress, hoping you're pregnant, illness.)Take a test!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicholee1718
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM
thank you. and yeah I'm tnit really stressed out because I'm not letting
myself get my hopes up unless I miss my period tomorrow lol. but I'm treating my body like I am pregnant just incase. like I stopped smoking and I don't horse play around with my boyfriend. just to be on the safe side untill I find out that I'm for sure NOT pregnant lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Good plan!

I hope you get the results you want :)

Quoting Nicholee1718:

thank you. and yeah I'm tnit really stressed out because I'm not letting

myself get my hopes up unless I miss my period tomorrow lol. but I'm treating my body like I am pregnant just incase. like I stopped smoking and I don't horse play around with my boyfriend. just to be on the safe side untill I find out that I'm for sure NOT pregnant lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I would just test...I know it is hard, but it better to know sooner than later if you are pregnant.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)