Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Chiro today! update

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM
  • 18 Replies

im 50% excited and 50% scared! LOL. iv never been and im really worryed about it hurting my belly.  since iv never gone not sure how there gonna lay me down. Looked online and some places just giv eyou pillows (which would just not work at all and id be crying in pain!) others have special benches/table things.  But im really looking forward to getting rid of my back and hip pain.  And falling down. the pain is so bad i dread coming down the stairs.  my left leg gives out way more then it should.

hope i wont have to go again before babe is here.  But if i have to then i will. 29 weeks and im just going so i should be ok. after that hubby can go back to popping my back. 

Were also planning on hitting micheals for some paint for nursery that hubby needs and maybe a walk around walmart so i can get the last twilight movie and osme milk.  other then that gonna try not to kill my hubby and do some chores!

what you ladies up to today?

update...

LIARS!!! you all are liars!!! *i say threw clenched teeth.  Not good. OMG not good!!!  first off me laying on my back hurts a lot!! him laying across me and bouncing is way fucking worse!!!! he put his hand under my back and bounced us.  yeah it cracked..it cracked bad!! then he had me lay part on back part on side and bounced even harder. it took 3 bounces on my left hip (the one that gives out) then he bounced twice on my ohter hip.

said when you get home to ice it and it should feel better pretty soon but night need a second adjustment later this week.

well i didnt get to go stright home.  but we went to the mall so gwen could play in the play area. i tried to lay down and tears came to my eyes. i tried to walk, stand sit naything and the pain was getting worse.  by time we did get home i couldnt move.  my husband had to all but carry me up the front steps.  He got me my ice bag. MIL helped me get on my knees and lean on the couch wich was the only way some of hte pain went away.  on top of all of this i started having cramps soon after the appointment and some light bleeding.  iv had 2 BH in the last 2 hours.   Im currintly on my hands and knees typing this going what the hell did i do wrong??? i hope it feels better by tomarrow because i really dont wanna go back!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I have my first Chiropracter appt tomorrow! im super excited because of all the back pain, sciatic pain, and migraines ive been having! 

momtwentythree
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I went to chiropracter when i was pregnant with my dsp. I loved it. It helped so much. I will be going with this baby to.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Sounds great - how did it go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.seri
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM
You will love it. I'm 33 weeks and have been going 2-3 times a week since jan 3 due to major sciatic and back pain. It was also my 1st time ever and I was scared too, but I love my chiro, she is amazing! I am pain free (as pain free you can be at 8 months pregnant)!!

We have decided to take baby in to get adjusted after she is born.
Xanbuttsmom
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Im taking a break from un packing. I want to go to the chiro soooo bad its gunna be a couple weeks before I get to go though. Let us know how you like it!
MomOfNolan
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:32 PM
My husband is a chiropractor and I don't know what other pregnant women do without getting adjusted! It truly makes a world of difference!
SoontobaMom
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:51 AM

That explains how you make it look so easy

Quoting mrs.seri:

You will love it. I'm 33 weeks and have been going 2-3 times a week since jan 3 due to major sciatic and back pain. It was also my 1st time ever and I was scared too, but I love my chiro, she is amazing! I am pain free (as pain free you can be at 8 months pregnant)!!

We have decided to take baby in to get adjusted after she is born.

lillucky8
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Omgoodness. Ive been to a chiro several times for an injury but ive never been cracked or aligned or whatever they call it. Im sorry you had such an experience :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:58 AM

:( hugs

ive never been to one

KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Ohh nooo! Im scared now my first chiro appt is in 30 min
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)