Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

im 50% excited and 50% scared! LOL. iv never been and im really worryed about it hurting my belly.  since iv never gone not sure how there gonna lay me down. Looked online and some places just giv eyou pillows (which would just not work at all and id be crying in pain!) others have special benches/table things.  But im really looking forward to getting rid of my back and hip pain.  And falling down. the pain is so bad i dread coming down the stairs.  my left leg gives out way more then it should.

hope i wont have to go again before babe is here.  But if i have to then i will. 29 weeks and im just going so i should be ok. after that hubby can go back to popping my back. 

Were also planning on hitting micheals for some paint for nursery that hubby needs and maybe a walk around walmart so i can get the last twilight movie and osme milk.  other then that gonna try not to kill my hubby and do some chores!

what you ladies up to today?

update...

LIARS!!! you all are liars!!! *i say threw clenched teeth.  Not good. OMG not good!!!  first off me laying on my back hurts a lot!! him laying across me and bouncing is way fucking worse!!!! he put his hand under my back and bounced us.  yeah it cracked..it cracked bad!! then he had me lay part on back part on side and bounced even harder. it took 3 bounces on my left hip (the one that gives out) then he bounced twice on my ohter hip.

said when you get home to ice it and it should feel better pretty soon but night need a second adjustment later this week.

well i didnt get to go stright home.  but we went to the mall so gwen could play in the play area. i tried to lay down and tears came to my eyes. i tried to walk, stand sit naything and the pain was getting worse.  by time we did get home i couldnt move.  my husband had to all but carry me up the front steps.  He got me my ice bag. MIL helped me get on my knees and lean on the couch wich was the only way some of hte pain went away.  on top of all of this i started having cramps soon after the appointment and some light bleeding.  iv had 2 BH in the last 2 hours.   Im currintly on my hands and knees typing this going what the hell did i do wrong??? i hope it feels better by tomarrow because i really dont wanna go back!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Replies (11-18):
brightstar28
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience!  I hope you're feeling better today.  My chiro has a special table... the stomach area comes down so you aren't laying on the table anymore.  Also, the table is a air pressure table.  The portion under your hips falls when he presses on the foot pedal so it's a lot easier on your hips/lower back.  There is some pain associated with adjustments.  It's part of getting it all back in place.  Before I would go back for the adjustment, I would spend some time on the traction table which loosens me up, and then AFTER the adjustment, they would put me on the hydro massage table.  You need to fnd a chiro like that!!!

CafeMom Tickers
KittyTussand
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:03 AM

oh gosh im sorry i scard you!!!  i hpe it goes way better then mine!!!

Quoting KristinCarr:

Ohh nooo! Im scared now my first chiro appt is in 30 min

CafeMom Tickers
KittyTussand
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM

now that sounds like the way to do it!! I think id forsure go back if thats how they did it. 

Quoting brightstar28:

I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience!  I hope you're feeling better today.  My chiro has a special table... the stomach area comes down so you aren't laying on the table anymore.  Also, the table is a air pressure table.  The portion under your hips falls when he presses on the foot pedal so it's a lot easier on your hips/lower back.  There is some pain associated with adjustments.  It's part of getting it all back in place.  Before I would go back for the adjustment, I would spend some time on the traction table which loosens me up, and then AFTER the adjustment, they would put me on the hydro massage table.  You need to fnd a chiro like that!!!

CafeMom Tickers
SoontobaMom
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Are you feeling any better today

Quoting KittyTussand:

im 50% excited and 50% scared! LOL. iv never been and im really worryed about it hurting my belly.  since iv never gone not sure how there gonna lay me down. Looked online and some places just giv eyou pillows (which would just not work at all and id be crying in pain!) others have special benches/table things.  But im really looking forward to getting rid of my back and hip pain.  And falling down. the pain is so bad i dread coming down the stairs.  my left leg gives out way more then it should.

hope i wont have to go again before babe is here.  But if i have to then i will. 29 weeks and im just going so i should be ok. after that hubby can go back to popping my back. 

Were also planning on hitting micheals for some paint for nursery that hubby needs and maybe a walk around walmart so i can get the last twilight movie and osme milk.  other then that gonna try not to kill my hubby and do some chores!

update...

LIARS!!! you all are liars!!! *i say threw clenched teeth.  Not good. OMG not good!!!  first off me laying on my back hurts a lot!! him laying across me and bouncing is way fucking worse!!!! he put his hand under my back and bounced us.  yeah it cracked..it cracked bad!! then he had me lay part on back part on side and bounced even harder. it took 3 bounces on my left hip (the one that gives out) then he bounced twice on my ohter hip.

said when you get home to ice it and it should feel better pretty soon but night need a second adjustment later this week.

well i didnt get to go stright home.  but we went to the mall so gwen could play in the play area. i tried to lay down and tears came to my eyes. i tried to walk, stand sit naything and the pain was getting worse.  by time we did get home i couldnt move.  my husband had to all but carry me up the front steps.  He got me my ice bag. MIL helped me get on my knees and lean on the couch wich was the only way some of hte pain went away.  on top of all of this i started having cramps soon after the appointment and some light bleeding.  iv had 2 BH in the last 2 hours.   Im currintly on my hands and knees typing this going what the hell did i do wrong??? i hope it feels better by tomarrow because i really dont wanna go back!

KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:56 AM
I would see a new chiro! My moms never did that to her and mine today was so gentle. Everything he didbdidnt hurt and he even said he doesnt believe in "cracking.or popping" things.in place more gently pushing them. I feel GREAT and cant wait to go back on thursday"

Quoting KittyTussand:

Quoting KristinCarr:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KittyTussand
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:09 PM

im so jelous!!! i might look into finding a diffrent one. i went to this one because MIL uses it.  but im not sure im feeling 100% yet today. so might try the one my midwife suggested.

Quoting KristinCarr:

I would see a new chiro! My moms never did that to her and mine today was so gentle. Everything he didbdidnt hurt and he even said he doesnt believe in "cracking.or popping" things.in place more gently pushing them. I feel GREAT and cant wait to go back on thursday"

Quoting KittyTussand:

Quoting KristinCarr:

CafeMom Tickers
KittyTussand
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:10 PM

honestly its so/so.  My back is stiff as if i wasnt up gong pee all night and was laying stiff as a bord on my back.  i hope a hot shower will help that this morning.  My hip is the same and at times worse.  So im chilling as much as i can today.  Luckly i came home and Hubby and cleaned the house! so today im taking it easy!

Quoting SoontobaMom:

Quoting KittyTussand:

update...

CafeMom Tickers
SoontobaMom
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Thats about how I felt after my 1st chiropractor appointment but now after I go I feel great

Quoting KittyTussand:

honestly its so/so.  My back is stiff as if i wasnt up gong pee all night and was laying stiff as a bord on my back.  i hope a hot shower will help that this morning.  My hip is the same and at times worse.  So im chilling as much as i can today.  Luckly i came home and Hubby and cleaned the house! so today im taking it easy!

Quoting SoontobaMom:

Quoting KittyTussand:

update...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)