Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Springtime Survey

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM
  • 17 Replies

Let's get to know each other by taking a fun springtime survey

Just copy and paste this into your own reply and answer the questions-

1. Do you like Spring?

2. What is your favorite springtime activity?

3. Do you have a favorite baseball team?

4. Do you like to camp?

5. Do you go on picnics?

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:19 PM

1. I love Spring, but I hate that it's tornado season

2. I LOVE taking walks with my kids or having them help me plant a little flower garden

3. HATE baseball

4. don't like camping

5. love picnics!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM

1. Do you like Spring? Yes! Especially as the weather gets warmer and everything is blooming and beautiful. Although it is usually still pretty rainy and cold most of the time.

2. What is your favorite springtime activity? At this point, yard work. I love just being outside and having something to do. We just bought our first house so I have projects for the first time.

3. Do you have a favorite baseball team? Heck no. I never watch sports.

4. Do you like to camp? LOVE to camp! We haven't been in a while. But we have a big family trip planned for August.

5. Do you go on picnics? Sometimes. My oldest loves picnics. We need to do it more.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I love spring! I like the weather transition and the cute not-winter-not-summer clothes. 

In the spring, we do a lot of picnics and trips to the park since it gets *so* hot here during the summer. 

I don't have a favorite baseball team, but my husband (plus his family) and my son are huge fans of the Giants!

I've never been camping, but we've considered going before it gets hot. My husband loves to camp. :)

We do picnics a lot! My kids like to help pack up the lunch and pick our spot on the grass. I'd like to do it weekly!

Spring.Mom
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:53 PM

1. Do you like Spring? I love spring! Everything starts turning green and warming up!

2. What is your favorite springtime activity? I enjoy going to the river with friends and hubby to fish and enjoy the nice weather.

3. Do you have a favorite baseball team? Not a fan of baseball

4. Do you like to camp? YES! We love camping I can't wait to take this little guy!

5. Do you go on picnics? When ever we can. Mostly when we go fishing I will pack a picnic. 

babies

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:45 PM

its ok i have allergies though

sending the kids out to play

no

no

once in a while. but not really a fan.

mmccrea
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:30 PM

1. YES!! 2. Hiking/playing in the mud with my family 3.  No, don't like baseball.  4. Yes, we camp often.  5. We haven't been on official picinics, but we take lunch with us when we camp and hike?

bebe_ju-rah
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1. Do you like Spring? Its my favorite!

2. What is your favorite springtime activity? Gardening

3. Do you have a favorite baseball team? Red Sox

4. Do you like to camp? As long as its in an RV lol

5. Do you go on picnics? Only when we go to the beach
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvmy2boys0911
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:32 PM

1. Do you like Spring? Yep, sure do.

2. What is your favorite springtime activity? Hiking!!!

3. Do you have a favorite baseball team? NY Yankee's!!!

4. Do you like to camp? Love it!

5. Do you go on picnics? Not a lot but hopefully we can do more this Spring/Summer!

peanuteb
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:43 PM

I love spring!  After the winter, it is nice to be able to sit on the porch or in the yard, listen to the birds chirp and see the trees start to turn green!  No real favorite team that I follow, but if I had to pick one it would probably be NY Yankess.  Noooooooooooo camping for me---camping for me is a hotel with no room service.  I dont like bugs, at all.  Dont really go on picnics but we have lots of barbecues in our yard.

Alcavin08
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:19 AM

I love spring! My favorite springtime activity is just taking my son to the park and letting him run off energy. No fav baseball team. I love to camp and haven't gone on a picnic unfortunately. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)