Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

belighted ovum

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:52 PM
  • 4 Replies

im new to this site and wanted to see if there is anyone out ther like me. in 2011 i got pregnant twice in aug and dec they both ended in emergency d&c. i was so hurt and felt so alone i just gave up trying to have a baby. my husband and i were crushed. about the 6th of feb 2013 my period was late i took a test to rule it out cause the have always been negitive and to my surprise it was positive!!! went for first check up on the 25th of feb and there was baby with a lil heartbeat this time. we were do happy! still a lil scared but i feel like GOD has given us a second chance (well third chance :-) ). just praying everyday to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. i wanted to share my story because maybe there are woman out there like me that feel like there is no hope and that you cant get pregnant. i am living proof that it is very much possible! i would like to here if there are women out there like me and have went on to have health babies! thanks in advance!!!

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tarakay0417
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy! I wish you the best!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Wishing you the best!
wife2jeff
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I had back to back blighted ovums with D&C's, then went on to have my DD last year. She's beautiful and healthy as can be. To our surprise I ended up pregnant (wasn't TTC) and am now
19+ weeks pregnant. So, healthy babies after BO do happen:)
allsweet25
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Thanks so much for ur replies and best wishes. I am 9 weeks today doctor has me taking progesterone til I'm 13 weeks. Have another ultrasound 3/25/13. Please pray for us to have a healthy pregnancy. To wife2Jeff ur story gives me hope thank u so much for sharing. Its nice to know I'm not alone in this. Congrats on ur baby!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN