Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously, im really getting sick of...

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 21 Replies
...always being sick. It's not even morning sickness. Ever since i got pregnant i think there's been maybe a combined total of 3 weeks where i haven't had a cold a sinus infection or the flu. It's getting ridiculous I can't stand it. I'm sick of constantly going to the doctors or even just calling them. Has anyone else dealt with being continuously sick during pregnancy? I was the complete opposite when i was pregnant with ds healthy as could be.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tiff_R_92
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Bump
Tiff_R_92
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Also i'm 18 weeks what kind of cold medicines can i take?
Alcavin08
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I am 14 weeks and 1 day and I have bronchitis. When your pregnant your immune system goes way down so therefore that is why you get sick easier and more often. I believe you can take regular robutussin and sudafed but really I would call your doctor to ask and make sure before you take anything.

lillucky8
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Sorry, being sick and preg is the worst! I hope you feel better soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:02 AM

im not prego but it seems my kids have been sick all winter :( they just keep passing it back and forth. ds was just home from school for a week with the flu and now dd has it and its horrible. talk to your dr about taking probiotics. ive been taking 2 every day in the hopes of fending of their cold and so far so good.

AthenaGrace
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I have been dodging everybody else's sickness since I got pregnant! All the kids, dh, and both of our families have been sick for months now. First a cold, then a stomach virus, then the flu...it's crazy! 

Feel better though :)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Aww!! I always find it takes longer to get over illnesses being pregnant. Hope you feel better!!
mem82
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

My friend had a pregnancy like that. *hugs*

123MomAmy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Aww :( I was dealing with this the first few weeks after I found out. I know how awful it is. I sincerely hope you feel better!!!
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I'm sorry you're so sick :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured