Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

30 weeks today thank the lord!!

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:27 PM
  • 21 Replies
I am so excited I'm so close!!! Ahhhh!!! February seemed to fly by and March seems to be going even faster!! I can't wait to meet my little boy <3 how far are you? Are you excited? :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KittyTussand
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:33 PM

im 29 weeks 4 days!! and im just so excited i ahve a hard time containing my self!  hard to belive few more days and i will be in the final stretch!  It has flown by and this month there is so much going on its gonna make the days go even faster!! Birthdays, Baby shower, baby fair (convention center thing they do. see lots of venders and fun stuff)  shopping days with my MIL, finishing nursery!!  I have a very big gut feeling baby is gonna be early!! (which probably means way over do like our todder lwas LOL)  i just cant wait! 

MichaelsMom0711
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Oh congrats! U are really close now! Now that spring is coming the time will go even faster for u i bet! I am 20w 2d and ever since we found out that this baby is another little boy it has been going fast too. My second trimester has been going great and I feel normal and still not big at all so comfortable. I am excited for July to get here too! I cant wait to see my oldest son meet his new little brother and see how this one looks and his little personality. he looks like he has huge fat cheeks in the ultrasound pics already and the same little nose and mouth as his big brother!   :)

kbear1992
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM
This is my first baby but I just have this gut feeling he's going to be early too!! His due date is may 15 I think he's gonna come some time in April though. I'm so excited and your right behind me :) so your not too far off either!!

Quoting KittyTussand:

im 29 weeks 4 days!! and im just so excited i ahve a hard time containing my self!  hard to belive few more days and i will be in the final stretch!  It has flown by and this month there is so much going on its gonna make the days go even faster!! Birthdays, Baby shower, baby fair (convention center thing they do. see lots of venders and fun stuff)  shopping days with my MIL, finishing nursery!!  I have a very big gut feeling baby is gonna be early!! (which probably means way over do like our todder lwas LOL)  i just cant wait! 

kbear1992
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:40 PM
When I was 20 weeks it was Christmas LOL seems forever ago!! Once I figured out it was a boy time flew for me too LOL this is my first baby so I'm hoping I am a good mommy and I know when he's ready to come! That's what I'm most nervous for lol

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Oh congrats! U are really close now! Now that spring is coming the time will go even faster for u i bet! I am 20w 2d and ever since we found out that this baby is another little boy it has been going fast too. My second trimester has been going great and I feel normal and still not big at all so comfortable. I am excited for July to get here too! I cant wait to see my oldest son meet his new little brother and see how this one looks and his little personality. he looks like he has huge fat cheeks in the ultrasound pics already and the same little nose and mouth as his big brother!   :)

heartagram_girl
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

30 weeks too! I am due May 14, and so excited and anxious! Congrats to both of us! LOL

CafeMom Tickers
ButterflyLette
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Im 37w 2d and i feel like time has stopped lol im glad its going fast for you good luck with the rest of ur pregnancy ;)
mom2thebestkid
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I'm 27wks and it is going pretty fast now, I'm having twins so they will probably come early to I have about 11wks to go!!

goddiddlyumshis
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:21 PM
31 weeks today. i found out in august when i was 3 weeks... sooooo time has been creeping by. lol.
9 more weeks, due may 7th. woo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ealane2011
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Congrats momma!
I'm 35 weeks and definitely ready for my baby girl to be here already! It seems like just yesterday I was 20 weeks but the finish line seems sooo far away!
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Yay! It will be here so fast! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)