Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Please help me? :( long story :/

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM
  • 7 Replies
I've had 2 other pregnancies that have been completely normal i stated bleeding yesterday and passing clots it stopped and started again o er night so i left to the ER this morning and spent 5 hours all to be told they didn't know what was going to happen to me or my baby :/ i was 6 weeks along or so i thought buy they said i was less than that, or maybe the baby wasn't growing right, the bleeding got worse and the cramps too. I had urine test, blood work, ultra sound, pelvic exam and they said they just didn't know, all they knew was i was pregnant but my hcg levels were very low at 1000 so i could possibly be losing the baby, once i was discharged i left with bad cramps and i could feel more blood gushing out, almost at my car i felt something come out so i went back in the hospital to the restroom and when i wiped i had a huge clot looking thing about the size if a golfball, but it wasnt a clot i dont think it just didnt look right to me, i cldnt go home wondering what it was so i covered it up in paper towels and went back in and hunted my nurse down and asked her if i could show her and she said yes ofcourse, she said yeah thats what a miscarriage looks like there shouldnt be more of it, and i said so i did miscarry? And she said i dont know you need to follow up with you Ob and ill take this to the test room anyways, all i know is my cramping stopped afterwards and the bleeding mellowed down... And i dont feel pregnant at all, in fact i feel empty if that makes any sense. My mom said i looked really bad, way worse than when i left this morning i have huge dark circles and look very pale, i feel exhausted... since my mother watched my sons today once. I got home my brothers and baby sister were here at my house too and my lil sister came running to me and asked is it a boy or a girl and i just started bawling :/ Im really really sad, my husband has just been quiet all afternoon ...he asked me if i was ok and i said yeah im fine , i dont know if he doesn't know what to say or do but i could really use a hug :( Im just so confused to whats happened and overwhelmed by it all anyone had a similar circumstance? Any advice or pep talk i could really use it :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm really sorry. I'll send you a mental hug. It does sound like a miscarriage. Hopefully you will get answers soon. I'll be praying for you.

mamacita92
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Thank you really need prayer, i feel like i did something wrong, and now ill never meet my baby :(
becs0808
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Don't blame it on yourself I did that when I had my miscarriage and if was such a bad mistake. Take all the time you need to grieve this loss no time is too short or too long. I am so sorry you have to go through this I wish no one had to know the grief if losing a baby.!
mamacita92
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Thankyou , i was pretending like im fine but I guess im not :/ i feel so helpless you know? Feeling like with my other kids i do my best to keep them safe and sound and with this baby i did nothing :( breaks my heart to think ill never hold him or her see my babys smile or kiss the pain away...
becs0808
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:18 AM
I understand my biggest comfort came/does come from believing that dhs mom is taking care of the baby for us until we can meet after this life. His mom died when he was 6 so its been nice to believe that she's enjoying time with her grand baby until we can all be together again!

Quoting mamacita92:

Thankyou , i was pretending like im fine but I guess im not :/ i feel so helpless you know? Feeling like with my other kids i do my best to keep them safe and sound and with this baby i did nothing :( breaks my heart to think ill never hold him or her see my babys smile or kiss the pain away...
mamacita92
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:21 AM
You're are right and i feel selfish wanting him to have been here when he or she has it made in heaven :) thankyou for your kind words
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:49 AM

It does sound like a miscarriage. I'm sorry. :( It's not over til it's over, though, so I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN