Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

did your SO or DH know...

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 11 Replies
My SO says he knows its a girl. Cause with boys he always gained weight and was more into sex then with a girl. He has four boys and one girl, that includes our child. Plus he says that my bodyis sspreading like I am carrying a girl. He done calls the baby by name and everything. Did your partner know the sex of your baby before you found out?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomOfNolan
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM
My Dh knew it was a boy just because there are hardly any girls on his side of the family. I don't think he is capable of producing a girl :(
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh knew it was a boy and it was confirmed it was a boy. I'd laugh my ass off if in 6 weeks the baby comes out a girl
kbear1992
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL yes I swore it was a girl and df told me no I know its a boy.. ends up its a boy lol
Plus-size-mommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
At 12 weeks pregnancy, he told me that we were having a girl. He had a dream and was completely sure that we were having a girl. He was 100% right!!
smyeary
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM
That is kinda of funny. :)

Quoting DixonBabies:

My dh knew it was a boy and it was confirmed it was a boy. I'd laugh my ass off if in 6 weeks the baby comes out a girl

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:23 PM

My Husband had no idea what we were having before we found out.

Caitlynrachel
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I figured out what SO was, but what is DH? 

I just found out i was pregnant on Feb. 18...   So, im still fairly early all my fiance says is he wants a boy.. .My mother on the other hand.. has this weird thing where as soon as people tell her the baby names they have picked out, she can tell you what your having... She did this for both of my sisters..  my eldest sister has 2 kids and she was right both times, and same with my other sister, who only has one.. I told her my names (abriella michelle or kaydence michelle for a girl and Silas Matthew or Zacharia Matthew for a boy) she said... Silas Matthew.... adorable--- its gonna be aboy! 

FarmMom383
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM

my SO thinks its a boy, we will find out tomorrow if he is right!!

A-WAHL
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes he did. He knew from the get go it was a boy, at first I didn't believe him lol. We did the baking soda test and a few online tests and all said boy... he was right.

Heather2001
by Heather on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:13 PM

No, he never guessed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)