Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Have I been gone that long, CM?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:14 PM
  • 43 Replies

I've been on CM 5 yrs now and I've been a part of this group in other pregnancies but my youngest is going to turn 3 this year and I'm pregnant again. I rejoined this group and it says I'm a new member. Guess it's been too long?

Lilypie - (mwiW)

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Wow, I guess so!

Welcome and congratulations!! I remember you from the July 2010 group, I think. :)

VintageWife
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:27 PM

It's funny cause any other group I've ever rejoined kept my rank except this one. Yep, I had a July '10 baby. I also have an Apr 07 and a Sept 03. With the pcos, it takes me a long time to conceive again.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Wow, I guess so!

Welcome and congratulations!! I remember you from the July 2010 group, I think. :)

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Lol!

Well, welcome back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Quoting kmqw229:

Lol!

Well, welcome back!

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Thats crazy!

I have a 3 year old and Im pregnant too =)

VintageWife
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Yay! 

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

Thats crazy!

I have a 3 year old and Im pregnant too =)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM

It just reset your title since you left and rejoined...doesn't matter how long you were gone for (one day or three years).  :-)

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!  Welcome back to the group!!!!! 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Oh odd!!  I've had my title reset before...but, over time, somehow my post/replies were then added later on.

Quoting VintageWife:

It's funny cause any other group I've ever rejoined kept my rank except this one. Yep, I had a July '10 baby. I also have an Apr 07 and a Sept 03. With the pcos, it takes me a long time to conceive again.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Wow, I guess so!

VintageWife
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I know it reset, but I've left other groups and came back and still been silver, gold or more. For some reason this one didn't do it. How odd! It doesn't matter to me, but I just looked up to see what rank I was because I couldn't remember and I was like 'what?!?' 

It's okay, I'll just pretend I'm new to pregnancy ;)

Quoting meam4444:

It just reset your title since you left and rejoined...doesn't matter how long you were gone for (one day or three years).  :-)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM

lol All of us oldies know you aren't new!  :-)  I am sure you will rank up before you know it!  How are you feeling??

Quoting VintageWife:

I know it reset, but I've left other groups and came back and still been silver, gold or more. For some reason this one didn't do it. How odd! It doesn't matter to me, but I just looked up to see what rank I was because I couldn't remember and I was like 'what?!?' 

It's okay, I'll just pretend I'm new to pregnancy ;)

Quoting meam4444:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)