Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what does this mean, gestional sac **update**

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:16 PM
  • 31 Replies

Update:my doc just called and said they got the ultra sound back and want to reschedulke my new ultra sound apt, i told her i had one on the 18th she told me she wanted it sooner than that bc they are not sure there is a pregnancy there and need to confirm it! 

i already expected this i think yesterday i had the time to accept the fact that its over and i need to just move on, im ok with it now, as ok as im going to be. My husband and i do plan on trying again in a few months, after i recover from all this and when im emotioanlly ready.  hes really upset about this, but i mean tehre is still that slight chance so who knows. but i really dont think so, i dont even feel pregnant anymore

I had my ultra sound done today i was worried bc i have not felt any sympthoms othger than being tired, well so i was worried as it was and i guess they saw nohting but the gestational sac. i asked if there was a baby and thats what she said and that i would have to come back they think im too early but in convinced im miscarrying. any helpful advice?

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barefootncrazy
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM
How many weeks do you think you are?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Exp3cting2013
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
I had my first u /s at 6 weeks and all the saw was a sac. Now im 13 weeks and 4 days and i have a healthy bun with a strong heart beat
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
roxiekittie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

idk they said i was 5 at the time which now would be like 7 but i didnt think i was that far along, about 3 weeks ago i had a test done and idt caame up neg then i go to my ob a week later and it was pos so i have no idea whats going on

Exp3cting2013
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:26 PM
They said i was 5 weeks too but i was actually 6 weeks. Your abt 6 weeks just like i was think.... soon u will get to see you little bean
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
roxiekittie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:30 PM

im just so sad i cant stop crying bc this has happend to me before i wassuppose to have twins and i had a miss miscarriage withone of twins

VintageWife
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM

When I went for my u/s to see how far along I was (pcos so random ovulation), they saw the sac and said I was only 4w 5d. They had me come back 2 weeks later to see if a baby had developed and it had and they were able to measure that instead of the sac to get a better estimate and said I was 7w 2d. I'm now 8w 3d and everything is coming along fine.

Most likely you're just too early for an embryo to form and your morning sickness will start in a couple weeks when everything takes off with the rapid baby growth.

roxiekittie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM
I hope you are right
mem82
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I was 5.5 weeks and they couldn't see anything. I bet next week they will. 8)

roxiekittie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:59 PM

idk i hope so, i keep reading on line if they cant see anything after 5 weeks then its abnormal, i know i shouldnt believe everything i hear but im going nuts im not gonna lie

Megan11587
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I had that issue. They did the US too early, thought I was miscarrying. It was just too early to see anything. How far along are you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured