Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super concerned....

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
I've recently found out i am pregnant but I'm really concerned about this baby....I've been going through a lot the last month health wise. I had a tooth infection in which i had to get 3 x-rays, two rounds of antibiotics (penicillin and amoxicillin), TyLenol 3, oxycodone and Motrin. I had bv so i had to take antibiotics for that.....then i did a body cleanse. I'm even surprised I got pregnant through all of that but since I did I'm concerned that my baby has been harmed or has been affect developmentally due to all that has been going inside my body. Does anyone have some insight?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Larsbug
by Laura on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:34 PM

how far along are you?

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

How far along are you?  Early in pregnancy, the baby doesn't really take much (and it doesn't really take anything until implantation occurs).  As long as you are now taking precautions, try not to stress.  You can express your concersn to your doctor too..perhaps they can put your mind to ease.

Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:56 AM
I'm going to assume 4 weeks..

Quoting meam4444:

How far along are you?  Early in pregnancy, the baby doesn't really take much (and it doesn't really take anything until implantation occurs).  As long as you are now taking precautions, try not to stress.  You can express your concersn to your doctor too..perhaps they can put your mind to ease.

amy31308
by Ashlee on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:07 AM
I wouldn't be concerned. Congrats on your pregnancy
mama_heather
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Since you are so early, I wouldn't worry too much about it. But you could always express your concerns to your doctor and I am sure they can give you peace of mind. Good luck and Congrats!!

Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Thank you!!!

Quoting amy31308:

I wouldn't be concerned. Congrats on your pregnancy
Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Thank you!!!!

Quoting mama_heather:

Since you are so early, I wouldn't worry too much about it. But you could always express your concerns to your doctor and I am sure they can give you peace of mind. Good luck and Congrats!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured