Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pains during pregnancy

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:52 PM
  • 14 Replies
Does anyone experience anxiety? Really bad migraines? If so what can i do to slow down on anxiety and to take my migraines away?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Astrachanca
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Only thing you can take us Tylenol for the headaches. I had headaches all through the first trimester and into the second. I also started drinking iced tea to get some caffeine, which helps. Keep hydrated though. As for the anxiety, is talk to your doctor about that. They may be able to give you something. Take walks and try yoga in the meantime! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I have been getting migraines and tylenol doesn't do a thing for me. I have always taken Aleve and I miss it so much when I am pregnant. They have been so bad this pregnancy my dr prescribed me Tylenol w/codine. She said to take 2 but I only ever take 1 and it helps a lot.
September2013
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Hmmmm.. I have Tylenol, it really does nothing for me either.. It will be gone a hr at the most then its back again.. Im going to ask my doc. About those u mentioned bc maybe i will have better luck.

Quoting jenbah81:

I have been getting migraines and tylenol doesn't do a thing for me. I have always taken Aleve and I miss it so much when I am pregnant. They have been so bad this pregnancy my dr prescribed me Tylenol w/codine. She said to take 2 but I only ever take 1 and it helps a lot.

September2013
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Ok thanks(: yogo for pregnant women I've always wanted to try anyway.. I will talk to my doc

Quoting Astrachanca:

Only thing you can take us Tylenol for the headaches. I had headaches all through the first trimester and into the second. I also started drinking iced tea to get some caffeine, which helps. Keep hydrated though. As for the anxiety, is talk to your doctor about that. They may be able to give you something. Take walks and try yoga in the meantime! Good luck!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I'm not sure. Have you asked your doctor/midwife? They might have more suggestions for you. Every doctor is different on what medicines they think are okay, so I think they would be more helpful on that front. 

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Two tylenol and caffeine. Doesn't always work. Still working on the anxiety part.
September2013
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:46 PM
So lack of caffeine can play a roll in me having bad headaches?

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Two tylenol and caffeine. Doesn't always work. Still working on the anxiety part.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Midwife told me to take them with something high in caffeine. Take it when you first start feeling it.

Quoting September2013:

Hmmmm.. I have Tylenol, it really does nothing for me either.. It will be gone a hr at the most then its back again.. Im going to ask my doc. About those u mentioned bc maybe i will have better luck.

Quoting jenbah81:

September2013
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM
I feel like i annoy them bc i complain so much of being in pain lol

Quoting Pandapanda:

I'm not sure. Have you asked your doctor/midwife? They might have more suggestions for you. Every doctor is different on what medicines they think are okay, so I think they would be more helpful on that front. 

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Nah, you don't. :) That's what they're there for! They signed up for a job knowing there would be tons and tons of questions asked. 

Quoting September2013:

I feel like i annoy them bc i complain so much of being in pain lol

Quoting Pandapanda:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)