Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Todays the day....

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:18 AM
  • 6 Replies

I find out today if I will be getting a c-section. Ive given birth vaginally twice, the second time completely natural and planned for the same thing. My body may have other plans. For the last 12 weeks, Ive known I have placenta previa (full), today they take a look to see if its moved and if it hasnt they will schedule a csection for 6 weeks from now.

Im nervous.....judging by how Im carrying (VERY low.....you can still put all 5 fingers flat under my breasts and where shes moving mostly...hips and pelvis only, no kicks above the navel), its hard to be positive but Im holding hope :)

In other news.....anyone else have a "sad" belly button.....Ive never had one prior to this pregnancy. Usually my belly button sits very high, round, and wide open. This time its low, droopy, sad lol

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
VintageWife
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:19 AM
I hope it's moved!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:12 AM

GL!
You can check closer to your EDD, too!

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Good luck!

LaughingTattoo
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Thanks! Yeah...I know. This is going to be the major deciding day though. I go into labor naturally before or at 36 weeks. They cant risk me going into labor....... my drs leary on checking too many times bc she doesnt want to risk me getting/putting to that point. Both her and I decided that if it hasnt moved at all today...which it hadnt last time they checked, were going to schedule the c-section and check one final time at 32 weeks :)

Quoting doulala:

GL!
You can check closer to your EDD, too!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Devious103102
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Lots of good thoughts that it's moved!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)