• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 weeks and 6 days pregnant and heavy flow :/

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM
  • 12 Replies
Hi I am 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant! I had to go to the ER yesterday because I started having a heavy flow as if I was having a normal period. They did and ultrasound and my lil one was still there although they did say that it is too early to now for sure if I am having a miscarriage or not. I am making and appointment with a ob/gyn in the next couple of days to find out if my HCG levels have doubled or not. I'm trying to stay positive but I want to know if any of you other moms have had this happen and have recieved good results?
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jasonadamvowell
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM
I've had this happen at 10 weeks but the results were not good, I pray for yours to result in a positive
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:00 PM

hugs.

blessedbyGod141
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:02 PM
I had some gushes in the first trimester. I had some kinda bleed. I'm 21.6 on bed rest for preterm labor.
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs. I'm praying for you.

zombiemommy7
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Sending prayers your way.
mwangi1989
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:37 PM
I had a heavy bleed at 10 weeks. They did an ultrasound and baby was fine. Am currently 23 weeks and baby is still very ok but upto now don't know what caused the bleeding. Prayers for you
proudmommy2b20
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:13 AM

Sending prayers to you and yours! 

tinka_pixie
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:34 AM

yeah I've had that happen, and every time it ended in miscarrage. I'll say a prayer that your situation is different.

crabbymama
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Praying your littleone hangs on tight. Lots of love and hugs from our household!
kaiyahsmommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:07 AM

i had this happen to me when i was pregnant with my daughter and they told me it was just a cycle and to get on bed rest. then when i started at my ob, they told me i was high risk and it could have been a threatened miscarriage so i was on bedrest FOREVER!! i was about 6-8 weeks pregnant at the time it started. now she's here, almost 4 years old, and perfect! hope you get some good news!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)