• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who have experience with a cervical cerclage (abit TMI)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM
  • 0 Replies
Am currently 23 weeks and last night all of a sudden felt a little pressure down there and felt as though my stitch was almost falling out of my vagina coz I could feel it even as I was walking. Felt the urge to pee and when I went to the loo I felt more pressure and more pain from the stitch. Got so scared and decided to insert progesterone pessary but as I was doing so I actually felt the whole stitch and it was very low. Usually when am inserting the tablet I usually just get to feel a small thread of the stitch and was told its normal but this time I felt most of it. I went staight to lie down and actually noticed I had some minor cramps. After lying down for sometime I decided to get up to see if I could still feel the stitch when walking but it felt better this time. Since then iv had some pulling sensetion and pain down there at feels to be coming from the stitches and still experiencing some cramping here and there but not too painfull. Am so scared but what are the possibilities that the stitch could come out and fall out or what might be causing this? Will be going to see my Doctor later on.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)