Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for moms to be

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:39 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi Ladies,

I am a doula and working on my practice in my local area. I am working on a local blog and was wondering if you wouldn't mind answering this question.

In respect to your pregnancy and upcoming birth, what areas do you feel you are having trouble with or feel you need more of?

I am trying to offer the best service I can to my clients. It's been awhile since I gave birth myself and curious what you new moms are experiencing to keep me up to date. 

Thank you in advance!

Lucinda

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Tippytetoe
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Im really excited to have my baby boy!!! I'm feeling extremity uneasy.... This is my first baby. I'm 33 and married. My issues seem to be loosing my identity, I'm really excited to be a mommy, but I do feel like I'm loosing a part of my independence. 

brittany208
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I would love lots of information on birth practices that aren't very common in the mainstream. Like benefits of natural birth, water birth, home birth, delayed cord clamping, labor positions other than flat on the back.... Articles that are very informative, but are NOT judgemental and help the reader be educated so they can make the best decisions for their family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)