Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hmmm just wondering..........

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am currently 32 weeks along this is my fourth child. With my other preganices I have always gained weight but with this baby I have lost a total of 22 pounds. Is this normal? I am a bigger girl. I have completely changed my eating habits no pop or juices just water and watch what I eat. But the doctors are getting a little concerned cause of the weight loss. They make me go for weekly u.s. and he is on the smaller side in the 27th percentail. But they say that is still ok . Is it possible to have a health baby and pregnancy with losing weight. Im not trying to loose it it is just happening. Have any of you lost this much weight and the baby was ok? thanks for your time .

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lillucky8
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM
I gained 60lbs with both of mine so i am no help, sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I gained tons of weight with both of my pregnancies, but I've heard lots of women actually lose weight. As long as you are eating healthy and not dieting on purpose, you're probably fine.

Twowildboys
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Nope not on a diet just started eating fruits and veggies instead of all the junk I use to

Quoting brittany208:

I gained tons of weight with both of my pregnancies, but I've heard lots of women actually lose weight. As long as you are eating healthy and not dieting on purpose, you're probably fine.

Heather2001
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Your body is shedding what it doesn't need.  As long as baby is growing, you're fine.  Weight loss and all.  =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)