Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it safe .. for

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:00 AM
  • 6 Replies
So I will be getting my wisdom teeth out this Tuesday I'm not sure if I'm pregoo cause I'm on my period right now but I hear Sometimes you could be pregoo? I will be getting laughing gas instead of the dentist putting me to sleep is it safe? And Ive had some pregnancy symptoms already but not sure if I'm over thinking please help..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:08 AM

You are not pregnant if you're on your period. 

sweetieiv
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Not necessarily, I had no idea I was pregnant with my first because for 3 months I had what I thought was my period. It was the same as my period but they called it implantation bleed.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Implantation bleeding is a one-time occurance. A period while pregnant would esentially be a miscarriage. 

There are plenty of bleeding complications (including a hemorrhage between the uterus and baby) that can certainly mimic a period.. but it's not a period. 

Quoting sweetieiv:

Not necessarily, I had no idea I was pregnant with my first because for 3 months I had what I thought was my period. It was the same as my period but they called it implantation bleed.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
butterbabie
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Different people bleed differently. Some women spot and stop. Some bleed like a period. I know a woman who had her period every month during her pregnancy. She had a healthy baby girl.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:14 AM
All I know is that I had a healthy baby boy and during my pregnancy I had 3 periods.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Implantation bleeding is a one-time occurance. A period while pregnant would esentially be a miscarriage. 

There are plenty of bleeding complications (including a hemorrhage between the uterus and baby) that can certainly mimic a period.. but it's not a period. 

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Yeah I bled exactly like I do for my period. It happened the first 3 months of my pregnancy and I had a healthy boy. With this baby my periods stopped right away. Actually I didn't have a period on the month my baby was conceived. Lol its so different for every woman and every pregnancy.

Quoting butterbabie:

Different people bleed differently. Some women spot and stop. Some bleed like a period. I know a woman who had her period every month during her pregnancy. She had a healthy baby girl.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)