Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help NOW PLEASE???**update

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:27 AM
  • 3 Replies
Ok ladies this may be TMI but i seriously need help. I am 22wks6days and three days ago I was in L&D for premature labor. I was dilated 1cm already and they gave me meds to stop the contractions. I got released that same night. Yesterday I had to go poop about three times and had no problems. Then today i feel like i need to go more but nothing comes out at all. The pressure in my butt and whoo-ha is so bad i can barely walk. When i lay down the pressure eases but doesn't go away completely. When i stand it is unbearable. Since nothing is coming out when i try to go to the bathroom i am wonder is the pressure i am feeling from the baby?? I don't want to go tooL&D if its me just not being able to go potty. What do you ladies think?

***update**
I finally was able to use the bathroom. So i guess it was just constipation and no the baby. Thank u ladies. I feel dumb for even making this post now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
stressedmama24
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Bump!
Pandapanda
by Amber on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:40 AM

I would call them and see what they say. With one preterm labor incident, I wouldn't mess around. 

stressedmama24
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Okay. Thanks. I'm scared and also I am alone with my kids and no one to watch them until morning.

Quoting Pandapanda:

I would call them and see what they say. With one preterm labor incident, I wouldn't mess around. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)