Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure what is going on...

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:49 AM
  • 10 Replies

I woke up this morning and went pee, when I wiped there was a light pink color on my tiolet paper. I am not going to start my period for 2 more weeks. Also, I have been more emotional lately and crying over the littlest things that I never do any other time. I had some minor cramping like just before I start my period but it only lasts for a few minutes. I'm not needing to wear a panty liner though as the light pink is only when I wipe. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaNurse199
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Have you taken a pregnancy test just to see? Maybe your lmp wasn't really a true period

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
purctrygal81
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I took a PT before my last period came. Then I had my period. Now I have just light bleeding. Sorry I'm new to all this and don't know IMP means. My period isn't due for 2 weeks. I was late before and took a test but it always comes up negative. although I've never had the pinkish bleeding before.

MamaNurse199
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Lmp is last menstrual period. Sometimes women can have slight spotting during ovulation which would be right about the right time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
purctrygal81
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:16 AM

oh, ok. Thank you!

mama_heather
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Could be implantation bleeding....2 weeks before your period would be about the right time. I would wait another week or so and test for pregnancy. Sounds like you may be pregnant!

cadkins07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Could be implantation bleeding. I dont know if your trying to get pregnant (if not dont worry spotting can be caused from stress) if you are hold tight wait until your missed period if you have one an test. Either way dont stress its not good for you :)

purctrygal81
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM

oh, I didn't know that. Even if the light pink bleeding stopped? I get light cramping with it also.

purctrygal81
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I haven't tried to get pregnant but I'm also not preventing it. My bf and I have been together almost 3 years now and have not used any protection to avoid pregnancy and I haven't gotten pregnant yet...So maybe it is due to stress.

purctrygal81
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM

also, thanks to all the replies to my post!

purctrygal81
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Ok I have been researching and I dont know what is going on but I think the light bleeding is from stress. I'm almost sure of it b/c I have been stressed lately and it stopped for a couple days and today I was super stressed and it happened again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)