Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update: I just got some bad news

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hello Mommies, (or soon to be mommies)

I had to go to the ER yesterday morning (stupid DRs office wasnt open) My legs (mainly my left one) were swollen and my fingers were also. I had a headache for a few days that was not getting any better. So I to the ER my bp was slightly high (but not enough to worry being as I was in some pain and scared) So I get in there the dr comes in diagnosed me with a sever sinus infection which is odd because I wasnt even that conjested and gave me benedryl there, some tylonol and my favorite because I was sick to my stomach Zofran. About an hour a half later he suggested that I take an IV. I informed him that he was not sticking me with an IV when I could drink water just fine. So he left me with a glass of water and came back about an hour later. They tried to find the fetal heart beats but they couldnt find them, they werent too worried as I had a sonogram the other day even though that was mainly to see the placentas. Anways he tested my bp again an I was 111/59 which is my normal and my head ache had gone. He sent me home with a severe sinus infection an benedryl, allergy meds an zofran. I got home took a 3 hour nap and then had a great nights sleep for the first time in forever. I am feeling okay today.. He told me that I have nothing to worry about with the placenta previa that it just means im high risk but that I shouldnt worry the doctors wouldnt let me continue with the pregnancy if it was riskful to my life. He informed me to keep my appointment next thursday with my dr.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
una1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I'm sorry you are having a hard time, hope u feel better soon. How at along are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadkins07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM

im 14weeks an 5 days with the biggest child the smallest is 14 weeks.. safe to say 14.5 weeks and still going...

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)