• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grrr so tired of being tired…

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I get up this morning (I so didn't want to by the way) I go to the store get my baby girl some new clothes, take a short walk, eat half of my lunch, clean the living room, pack all my DDs and my stuff (we are moving to be with DH and DS Monday) then I start to clean the dinning room and I just can't seem to get motivated. I lost my motivation somewhere and I can't seem to find it. Now all I can think about is sleep but I'm not even close to being done I still need to clean the dinning room and kitchen.
Maybe I will just take a short nap? Grrr so frustrating I need to be done with the 1st trimester already.
Oh if anyone finds my motivation can you please send it back to me I kinda need it lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mem82
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:57 PM
That is how I am until 14 weeks
Ruffnekwife87
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I will be 11wks tomorrow. I was never this tired with my 1st 2 this baby is really kicking my butt

Quoting mem82:

That is how I am until 14 weeks

mrsniebo
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Ugh... the first trimester is rough. Hopefully you'll get some more energy soon.

AthenaGrace
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I was exhausted first trimester too. I'm 35 weeks now and always tired again. Second trimester was glorious though! So you have that to look forward to hopefully :)

brittany208
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Yup. I'm 30 weeks and super tired too. I find its best for me to work in short spurts. Do one task... go lay on the couch... do another task... lay down some more. I feel like I'm laying around all day, but stuff gets done somehow.

I also have my 3yo help out a lot too. Not wih major cleaning, but picking up after himself, unloading the dishwasher, gathering up the laundy into the basket. And my DH helps when needed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)