Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of you get this?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do any of you get cramps. I don't know if I should even call them cramps. I mean I get small pain sometimes. Mostly in the mornings when I wake up. It's not a huge pain like I'm dying but just tiny pains in my stomach. They go away after a bit. Sometimes I get them by the bottom of my stomach other times in my stomach sometimes mostly on my left. Just curious if I'm the only one.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AthenaGrace
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I do. I think it's just my bladder being sore from being full for a little too long, because it feels better sometimes after I tinkle. My doc says it could also just be my body getting ready for labor..I am 35 weeks though. How far along are you?

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:54 PM
How far along are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Smileyneni
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:38 AM

I am 12 weeks sorry forgot to mention that

Quoting AthenaGrace:

I do. I think it's just my bladder being sore from being full for a little too long, because it feels better sometimes after I tinkle. My doc says it could also just be my body getting ready for labor..I am 35 weeks though. How far along are you?

Smileyneni
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM

12 weeks sorry forgot to mention that.

Quoting kmqw229:

How far along are you?

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I had cramps with both of my pregnancies until about 20 weeks. It's totally normal as long as they aren't severe and you aren't bleeding. It's because everything is stretching and growing and changing.

AthenaGrace
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Yeah it could just be everything stretching out down there.

Quoting Smileyneni:

I am 12 weeks sorry forgot to mention that

Quoting AthenaGrace:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)