Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Could I be pregnant??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:28 AM
  • 12 Replies

okay so intercourse was Feb 22nd

I WAS Ovulating at least I was that week (i ovulated late having just come off of BC)

March 3rd i started my period... at least i think it was my period... it lasted longer then i've read implantation bleeding does...

HOWEVER

I've done nothing but sleep for 2 days now and when i say that i mean I spent at least 24 hours out of 36 asleep... 

I've been getting really aching stabs of pain in my breasts (ive never had this before) and they feel heavier

I've been super naseous... i havnt actually thrown up but i've felt close to it... and its becoming more frequent

AND THEN THE BIG ONE

I took bought some tests and took one about 4 hours ago that came back kinda maybe positive... i say that because it was SO FAINT... but im pretty sure it was there... i had a lot to drink before i took the test though and it wasnt FMU so it may not be what i thought...

I think i may be pregnant even though i got my period... i dont know if thats possible??? 

Opinions??? Please help!!!

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenathehyena
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:37 AM

BUMP!

audreesmama
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Did you have sex? Yes.

Then yes, you could be pregnant.

Go to the doctor and get a blood test.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lenathehyena
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:39 AM

My doc wont do it because they said that if i have my period then i cant be pregnant...

Quoting audreesmama:

Did you have sex? Yes.

audreesmama
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Go to a different doctor. I was bleeding the day I found out I was pregnant with dd. That doesn't mean jack.

Quoting lenathehyena:

My doc wont do it because they said that if i have my period then i cant be pregnant...

Quoting audreesmama:

Did you have sex? Yes.

kkps725
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:52 AM
1 mom liked this
It is very possible to be pregnant and bleed like a period. Happens to women all the time. Take a test in the morning. If you didn't use FMU and you drank a ton before like you said, then your urine was probably diluted and yet you still managed to get a faint positive.. Should be darker in the morning then.. Just retest with FMU to be sure...

Also, I never had any changes in my breasts with periods, but when I got pregnant, they just felt different to me... I just had a feeling and sure enough, I got my BFP 9dpo..

Oh and switch doctors..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I agree with this, but it could also very well be your body adjusting to the lack if synthetic hormones. It can take months for things to settle in. It took me a solid year, but I was on bc for 11 years before ttc. GL!

Quoting kkps725:

It is very possible to be pregnant and bleed like a period. Happens to women all the time. Take a test in the morning. If you didn't use FMU and you drank a ton before like you said, then your urine was probably diluted and yet you still managed to get a faint positive.. Should be darker in the morning then.. Just retest with FMU to be sure...

Also, I never had any changes in my breasts with periods, but when I got pregnant, they just felt different to me... I just had a feeling and sure enough, I got my BFP 9dpo..

Oh and switch doctors..
Spring.Mom
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:33 PM

You couls always go to planned parenthood, or a clinic. If your Dr. is unwilling to help you I say Find a different one. When I found out I was pregnant I had light spotting and the second line was faint... So yes you can be pregnant and still get your period

kkps725
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Excellent point. I believe it takes on average up to three months for your birth control to get out of your system.. DH and I were TTC for a year before we got pregnant. And I had some screwed up cycles between then.

Op did you test with FMU this morning?

Quoting TTC2Long:

I agree with this, but it could also very well be your body adjusting to the lack if synthetic hormones. It can take months for things to settle in. It took me a solid year, but I was on bc for 11 years before ttc. GL!

Quoting kkps725:

Oh and switch doctors..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strawberry2008
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:48 PM

It is possible. Especially with a positive looking test. I would get another test, (a sensitive one like first response or something similar) and retest tomorrow with your first morning urine and see what it says. I have heard of people have strange bleeding during pregnancy, so it is possible. Keep us updated. :)

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Do u have any pics of the tests?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN