Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

braxtons or contractions

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:20 PM
  • 4 Replies
So I noticed when I really upset or over anxious about things I get tummy feeling contractions. I have to sit down and calm down and I am okay. Yesterday I was outside cleaning out the jeep and keep feeling like a I had a push feeling. I kept on working and noticed that this morning nothing is wrong maybe sore.. any ideas??? I am almost 4 months...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gfranks
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:22 PM

If when you do something they go away then they are not the real things I have went to this hospital 3xs but if you cramping maybe you just go and get checked out to be on the safe side.

TonyzBaby
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Is this your first pregnancy? I think you should definetely mention this to your doctor, just to be sure. May be nothing but it's worth checking.

brittany208
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Four months is really too early for either kind of contraction. I would call and mention it to the dr first thing tomorrow and rest in the meantime. I doubt they are real ones, but you shouldnt be having braxton hicks ones yet either.

smyeary
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM
This is my fourth pregnancy. I believe it is may nerves and makes my belly contract. So when I go I will tell them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured